Why do girls like such girlie looking faces on men these days?

Girls want slightly arched eyebrows, large eyes, plump lips, and other sh*t like that. Girls even like jocks now days like this, most jocks I've seen have girlie faces and masculine bodies with their puny arched eyebrows and small foreheads.

If there is a girl left that wants a real man - high broad forehead, thick low set eyebrows, beady squinty eyes, and thin lips, with an abundance of body hair, let me know. Until then why don't you all just turn lesbo. Christ.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Heyyy ! not all girls are like that! I'm kind of speaking for myself though...Girls just have different taste! That probably doesn't even make sense. Nvm.. -_-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Blame TV, and Japanese shows, for some reason feminine looks on men are really popular, I personally don't get it, like, what's his name, that australian cricketer, he was fine before he started getting his eyebrow's shaped.

Proper men (haters don't hate! not a dig at sexuality or anything, just personal opinion) are the rugged looking types, sort of like you described - just without the beady eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of girls find Don Drapper in Madmen attractive. He's not girlie looking at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i agree!

Im blaming the media.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here. Down with the media!