What is your favorite movie?

girls/guys what's your favorite type of movie horror action or kids, and comedy and what's your favortie movie of your favorite type lol

Updates:
actually everyone can you name your favortie movie each for each type like name your favorite horror or action comedy etc. thx :)

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Garden state and into the wild

1|0
    0|0
    • lol what type of movie is that

• Show All
    • Garden State is a great movie. Into the Wild was a really long movie and I had a struggle to watch the whole movie but it was a beautiful movie.

What Girls Said 12

• I can't only pick one, so here goes:

Drama: American Beauty, City of God, Crash

Suspense/Thriller: Black Swan, Fight Club, Inception, Memento, Shutter Island, Sin Nombre, The Others

Action: Inglorious Basterds, Scarface, The Day After Tomorrow, Blood Diamond

Romance: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Forrest Gump

Comedy: Office Space, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Wedding Crashers

1|0
    0|0
    • those are definitely good movies thx :) ill look into them

• that's a great list-Crash, Blood Diamond and Inglorious Bastards are awsome movies. Did you like Vanilla Sky? The Rainmaker? What Dreams May Come?

• I actually haven't seen any of those! I was gonna watch 'Vanilla Sky' but someone completely spoiled the ending for me. I'll definitely check out those other two though, thanks.

• My favorite genre's is romance, comedy and family. Horror/Thriller sometimes gives me the frights.

I like some horror film such as paranormal activity, when a stranger calls, grudge.

My most favorite movies are:

Charlie St Cloud

Friends With Benefits

27 Dresses

Tomorrow When The War Began

The Last Song

Never Say Never

Fast Five

and many more.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol those good movies I've only seen a few and I'm with yeah there some horrors just freak me out I can handle most likely any horror flim but the grudge I can't watch it lol I cant

• My fave genres are comedy, romance and horror :P But my favorite movie is an action movie- Taken :) Its amazing *_* *_*

0|1
    0|0
    • i was gonna watch taken but I heard it was sad especially what they did to the girls so I didn't watch it

• Show All
    • No she doesn't ^_^

• hm OK ukk check it out then thx

• Horror all the way! I would say my fav would be Record and Record 2. They are both filmed in Spain and they are really cool zombie flicks :) Super creepy!

0|0
    0|0
    • zombie movies are OK lol

• Show All
    • I like the part where they get stuck in the room with the lasers and get cut to bits :) They were OK but, not my fav...

• lol how can you like that part they didn get away lol

• well I kind of like "indie" films I guess you could call them, but not because I feel the need to be different I just like them. one of my favorites is a recent(ish) scottish film called NEDS, really interesting.

other than that...my two favorite movies are Invictus and the Sandlot (I don't really know the genres for those)

0|0
    0|0
    • what are they about

• NEDS is a story about a scottish kid who gets sucked into gang life even though he was really smart and seemed to have a bright future ahead of him.

Invictus is about Nelson Mandela and the south african rugby team (morgan freeman plays nelson mandela so that's always a win.)

and the Sandlot, you haven't seen that movie!? and you're guy. your childhood must've been horrible. I suggest you watch it right now.

• lol thx ill do that and thx for the movies :)

• I looked at your question and got an odd feeling of deja vu, but it's still enticing, so here are my favorite movies:

Shawshank Redemption

Goodfellas

Blood Diamond

The Departed

Cruel Intentions

A Modern Day's: Romeo + Juliet

Ever After

Sherlock Holmes

A Few Good Men

Duma

The Interpreter

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy-probably better off dead,shallow hal. romance-the notebook documentry-this film is not yet rated

(:

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite movie is either the Titanic or pearl harbor. I don't know I have just always loved those movies lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jarhead. By far the best movie ever made, and the guys are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cast away.. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • The Notebook and Mean Girls

0|0
    0|0
  • home sweet alabma

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nightmare Before Christmas (slightly my favorite over the others but only by a bit)

Forrest Gump

Pulp Fiction

Interstella 5555

Fight Club

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite Hero/Action movie-Dark Knight

Favorite Comedy-Anchorman or Walk Hard.

Favorite Horror movie-The Exorcist

Favorite war movie-Saving Private Ryan

Favorite...Tom Hanks movie-Forrest Gump...or the Toy Story's. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you asked for my favorite genre, I'll answer correctly by saying "Suspense/Thriller".

Most of these movies usually have a legitimate plot full of twists, and it keeps your brain active.

0|0
    0|0
  • V For Vendetta <3<3<3<3

0|0
    0|0
  • boondock saints

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla Sky(drama and action) Christine (horror) The Jerk (comedy) G I Jane (action)

0|0
    0|0
    • thx for the ideas

• your welcome-check out the jerk 1st (with Steve Martin) funniest movie all time. And if never saw Vanilla sky you truly are missing out on a movie that you can see again and again (like Pulp Fiction)

• V for Vendetta

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really watch many movies to be honest. I enjoy more political stuff. So I'm going with something like the Obama Deception.

0|0
    0|0