What is your favorite movie?

girls/guys what's your favorite type of movie horror action or kids, and comedy and what's your favortie movie of your favorite type lol

actually everyone can you name your favortie movie each for each type like name your favorite horror or action comedy etc. thx :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Garden state and into the wild

• lol what type of movie is that

• Garden State is a great movie. Into the Wild was a really long movie and I had a struggle to watch the whole movie but it was a beautiful movie.

What Girls Said 12

• I can't only pick one, so here goes:

Drama: American Beauty, City of God, Crash

Suspense/Thriller: Black Swan, Fight Club, Inception, Memento, Shutter Island, Sin Nombre, The Others

Action: Inglorious Basterds, Scarface, The Day After Tomorrow, Blood Diamond

Romance: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Forrest Gump

Comedy: Office Space, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Wedding Crashers

• those are definitely good movies thx :) ill look into them

• that's a great list-Crash, Blood Diamond and Inglorious Bastards are awsome movies. Did you like Vanilla Sky? The Rainmaker? What Dreams May Come?

• I actually haven't seen any of those! I was gonna watch 'Vanilla Sky' but someone completely spoiled the ending for me. I'll definitely check out those other two though, thanks.

• My favorite genre's is romance, comedy and family. Horror/Thriller sometimes gives me the frights.

I like some horror film such as paranormal activity, when a stranger calls, grudge.

My most favorite movies are:

Charlie St Cloud

Friends With Benefits

27 Dresses

Tomorrow When The War Began

The Last Song

Never Say Never

Fast Five

and many more.

• lol those good movies I've only seen a few and I'm with yeah there some horrors just freak me out I can handle most likely any horror flim but the grudge I can't watch it lol I cant

• My fave genres are comedy, romance and horror :P But my favorite movie is an action movie- Taken :) Its amazing *_* *_*

• i was gonna watch taken but I heard it was sad especially what they did to the girls so I didn't watch it

• No she doesn't ^_^

• hm OK ukk check it out then thx

• Horror all the way! I would say my fav would be Record and Record 2. They are both filmed in Spain and they are really cool zombie flicks :) Super creepy!

• zombie movies are OK lol

• I like the part where they get stuck in the room with the lasers and get cut to bits :) They were OK but, not my fav...

• lol how can you like that part they didn get away lol

• well I kind of like "indie" films I guess you could call them, but not because I feel the need to be different I just like them. one of my favorites is a recent(ish) scottish film called NEDS, really interesting.

other than that...my two favorite movies are Invictus and the Sandlot (I don't really know the genres for those)

• what are they about

• NEDS is a story about a scottish kid who gets sucked into gang life even though he was really smart and seemed to have a bright future ahead of him.

Invictus is about Nelson Mandela and the south african rugby team (morgan freeman plays nelson mandela so that's always a win.)

and the Sandlot, you haven't seen that movie!? and you're guy. your childhood must've been horrible. I suggest you watch it right now.

• lol thx ill do that and thx for the movies :)

• I looked at your question and got an odd feeling of deja vu, but it's still enticing, so here are my favorite movies:

Shawshank Redemption

Goodfellas

Blood Diamond

The Departed

Cruel Intentions

A Modern Day's: Romeo + Juliet

Ever After

300

Sherlock Holmes

A Few Good Men

Duma

The Interpreter

• Comedy-probably better off dead,shallow hal. romance-the notebook documentry-this film is not yet rated

(:

• my favorite movie is either the Titanic or pearl harbor. I don't know I have just always loved those movies lol.

• Jarhead. By far the best movie ever made, and the guys are hot.

• Cast away.. :(

• The Notebook and Mean Girls

• home sweet alabma

What Guys Said 9

• Nightmare Before Christmas (slightly my favorite over the others but only by a bit)

Forrest Gump

Pulp Fiction

Interstella 5555

Fight Club

• Favorite Hero/Action movie-Dark Knight

Favorite Comedy-Anchorman or Walk Hard.

Favorite Horror movie-The Exorcist

Favorite war movie-Saving Private Ryan

Favorite...Tom Hanks movie-Forrest Gump...or the Toy Story's. :D

• Since you asked for my favorite genre, I'll answer correctly by saying "Suspense/Thriller".

Most of these movies usually have a legitimate plot full of twists, and it keeps your brain active.

• V For Vendetta <3<3<3<3

• boondock saints

• Comedy for me.

• Vanilla Sky(drama and action) Christine (horror) The Jerk (comedy) G I Jane (action)

• thx for the ideas

• your welcome-check out the jerk 1st (with Steve Martin) funniest movie all time. And if never saw Vanilla sky you truly are missing out on a movie that you can see again and again (like Pulp Fiction)

• V for Vendetta

• I don't really watch many movies to be honest. I enjoy more political stuff. So I'm going with something like the Obama Deception.