What are the physical things you want to see in a fella?

I'm interested to know the physical aspects of the male form that attracts girls around here.

I've heard a few things and have a couple of ideas:

- Muscles in proportion, not too big

- Biceps

- Hard stomach

- Athletic posture and form

- Dark complexion

- Good skin

- Small, rounded ass

- Open, friendly face

- Tall

- Confident, tasteful dress style

But I know that everyone is different. So, leaving aside the non-physical things (like being funny and so on), what are the bits of a man that get you ogling? And don't pretend there aren't any :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I can be completely shallow for a minute, I think Jensen Ackles is just about the finest male specimen I've ever seen :P link

But my preference in terms of physique varies. Yeah, Jensen Ackles is easy on the eyes, but a guy doesn't have to look like that. The lead singer of Framing Hanley is pretty thin, but I still think he's hot link (I also have a thing for lip rings and tattoos).

I don't really care about complexion. My skin is pretty fair, so I can't hold that against anyone else. I've always liked the dark hair/blue eyes combination though. For facial hair--either clean-shaven or stubble, depending on the guy. And for hair, I prefer it be shorter.

I like taller guys, but I'm short so that's not difficult to find. As for clothing style, you're more likely to get my attention if you keep it simple--I have nothing against basic jeans and a t-shirt.

• You should have linked a youtube link to the episode of supernatural where he was air guitaring to eye of the tiger. lol.

• Haha yeah but that wouldn't have been completely shallow on my part since he had a shirt on :P

What Girls Said 21

• Physically, what I prefer:

(I'll put them from what is best to last basically)

1. Tall ->(taller than me, but not too tall, so relatively tall to me)

2. Athletic posture/ form

3. a Bit of hair on his arms/ he has strong arms (so he can pick me up *_*)

4. Light complexion

5. A nice ass lol ^_^

6. Short hair

I think I prefer this because I'm relatively tall 5'7, athletic, non-hairy lol, also light complexion etc. I don't know why,but I'm attracted to these physical traits. Of course, non-physical traits can compensate for a lack of thereof ;*)

• Nice teeth. There is nothing worse than seeing a cute guy with a nice body and jacked up teeth. LOL! You gotta take care of your teeth. I think everything else can be corrected with exercise and a healthy diet. You can even clean up a crackhead and make him look good providing that he has nice teeth. He may not make a whole lot of sense and, he may still your stuff but if he has nice teeth women will look. Okay it may sound out of line and off the wall but it's true. All true LMAO.

• You put way too much emphasis on teeth.

• @bellybuttonlint...teeth are important, they say a lot about how well you take care of yourself. If you don't take care of yourself then how well are you going to treat the person you want to date? Just my opinion as something important. Didn't see what's important to you though...my comment was so long ago.krl

• I love a guy with a nice smile, tall and not too skinny. Muscle is nice but not to to big like Mr. Universe. Someone who is well dressed and carry himself well. Love a guy with wicked sense of humor but not a clown or crowd pleaser guys. Caring and wonderful. Doesn't have to look good but can make himself look presentable and attractive. Someone is open and I can talk to about anything and everything. Also someone who doesn't judge other people and open minded too. Not afraid to go after things that he want and desire. Honest and not afraid to admit that he is wrong.

• well the things you listed many girls do prefer but I'm a bit different: I prefer the guys slim, pale, and on the short side; but that's probably because I'm like that! oh and longish hair, also like I have.

but in general some of the things you've missed are either clean-shaven or just a little facial hair, clothing matches, cute smile and actually does smile at least once in a while, medium-length hair, and slim body.

• I think you're lesbian trying to get out of the closet, but that's just me. :P

• What's going on with such a simple thing? She just said what kind of physical traits she likes and what's wrong with that? Everyone has different preferences and unless she is physically attracted to women she is not lesbian. So I don't know where you are coming from.

• Thanks "JustMe2008"! I like standing up for myself but I also really like when others do too!

• great eyes - just friendly or sometimes broody, haha

smile - he doesn't have to have like hollywood, colgate teeth, but he has to have this ... cute smile, idk. LOL

style - if he looks good and seems like he barely tried, I love it. skater look, hoodies/t-shirts. all are very appealing to me. I like 'em low maintenience

hair - I like shorter and/or shaggy hair. I've seen maybe two guys with long, jesus hair that I thought were cute.

not much else... broad shoulders, maybe?

• Muscular, I'm a sucker for ripped guys. A hard stomach isn't absolutely necessary, but well appreciated. If a guy can pull off being pale, then that's fine with me! I usually find guys who are tan tend to look better and more neat. Height is a big deal to me. I'm 5'5 but I wear heels a lot so I'm usually around 5'8 - 5'9. I can't be taller than a guy I like. I have a huge pet peeve with hair. I love when guys have a buzzed haircut--like Beckham or Justin Timberlake. I also like when guys have scruff--sooooo sexy! I HATE goatees and soul patches. The only acceptable facial hair is scruff! I love dark hair, but I don't mind light hair. as long as it's not long and light- that's too boyish. Blue eyes with black/dark brown hair is AMAZING.

• I have the impression that every girl prefers a different hairstyle... good thing it's easy to fix :)

• "I can't be taller than a guy I like."

Why not?

• there's a boy at my school who is kinda short for his age (i'd say maybe 5'4") but is covered head to toe in lean muscle. he's thin but defined like an anatomy chart and his muscle do flex up pretty bug when he wants them to. biggest thing though is his abs look so sharp and rock hard that I swear you could drive a car into him and the car would end up in worse shape than him. he's not big like I said he just looks like he's built out of something that's harder and tougher than anything on earth. and I absolutely love that look! whenever I see a guy who's built like that without a shirt on it's like I have to TRY to keep my tongue from pulling my body over to him to lick it all over.

• I usually like broad shoulders, thin, tall, flat stomach, brown eyes, skin, doesn't matter, as long as it's smooth looking, no facial hair, mustaches... not appealing in my opinion.

Style, a guy always gets me if he's dressed well. Even if he isn't that attractive, if he's dressed well, I'll notice and pay attention to him.

PLEASE do not wear thoselight blue jeans that are baggy, soooo unattractive, get a regular pair of jeans, that fit well. Please also do not wear tennis shoes with white socks pulled up to your calf. ahh just don't. It's always sexy when a guy wears a tuxedo, or even a button up shirt, something nice. If you're in a casual place, nice fitted pants, and a shirt/jacket that looks like you took the time to wash and dry it.

Smile is big, white straight teeth are a plus, smiles can grab girls attentions[:

• My list kind of applies to one person.haha but.

NOT skinny, someone who weighs a lot more than me.

broad shoulders

easy smile

short hair

when he walks, his shoulders move

green eyes.

mmmmm

• A really nice smile is always the first thing to get my attention. I also love a defined jaw line. go figure. Other than that, you've pretty much nailed it. Though I don't mind the dark complexion thing. Sure a tan is great, but it's definitely not necessary.

• Good to hear I've nailed it -- now all I have to do is tick more boxes ;)

• Maybe some scientist has made it easy and invented a gym exercise for personalities too. Kinda like reading Foucault while doing lats. Then I could knock over all the self-help in one easy session. :)

• Haha. I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

• tan, broad shoulders, amazing smile, toned arms, abs, dark hair and green eyes...*faints*

• I would say massive chest and arms to squeeze me with and ooh yeah my BIGGEST turn on is hom with TATTOOS they drive me WILD I have 4 myself and a guy with tattoos is a deep guy to me and he treasues memories, I would say how manley he is my man plays football and its soo HOT teeth and his eyes are really important cause I love lookin in his eyes

• i like cuddly guys, I deff have a thing for bellies. tho my boyfriend is mega skinny and I can't stop staring at his arse. oh and I always stare at the crotch for some reason if I like a guy.

• I hate bellies! maybe because I have one myself that I'm trying to get rid of lol and OMG! I always look at guys crotches (thought I was the only one) aswell I just can't help it, its such a bad habit I have ,and I'm not slutty I swear lol!

• -Biggest turn on is respect! respect for people's decisions in their lives(religion, sex, race). Basically everything in life and everyone including the earth!(you litter and think its fine were over!Ha)

-FUNNY

-tattoos on back!

-clean nails but kinda ruff dirty hands(make them look like they work hard)

-nose pierced

-cute bare butt!

• besides all the things you've already mentioned..friendly, outgoing.

deffinatly having confidence and even if they don't trying to pretend.

i lovee funny guys but not like when they try to be funny that's just embaresing for everyone.

someone that makes me feel special or you can tell that they care.

guys that actually pay attention!

haha that's it :)

• dresses nice, stands tall, has a good haircut, good smile (doesn't need perfect teeth, guys like josh hartnett have adorable smiles that aren't perfect). no unibrow haha .that's really it, and all you need to be a guy, and decent body. But most girls don't care about that as long as you don't have chub hanging out of your pants or too tight shirts

• i love tall, muscular, and tan. I love hard abs and big biceps :) and a beautiful smile drives me crazy. and beautiful eyes

• This is what I look for as well. blue eyes are extremely attractive to me.

also a friendly, outgoing personality.

• What really gets me is brown hair and brown eyes! Also if he has nice forearms.

• Brown hair and brown eyes...lol that's like what? 90% of the guys =)

• Probably! I've never really found guys with blond or some other shade of hair to be attractive, same goes for the eyes...

• I like lean muscle, doesn't have to be athletic. l like friendly faces also, tasteful dressing.

• I want a ripped, small ass guy. I like light to medium complexion. Muscles. hot.

• I guess a lot of girls on here don't understand the meaning of "PHYSICAL THINGS"...

So physically I like that area on a man that I call the V, where the abs meet groin area. I love a real tall (someone I have to tip toe to kiss), slim physique and nice nice neck (I love kissing necks), shoulders and back.

Facially I like dark green eyes,dark brown/black hair ,prominent nose and slightly pouty top lip.

What Guys Said 1

• You forgot to mention tattoos and piercings my friend!