Big boobs or a skinny body?

I can't have them both. I've always been well endowed but after losing a lot of weight, they went down two sizes. My body looks athletic and I have a flat tummy but my boobs are just two little bulges in my shirt. I miss my big boobs. Should I gain weight to get them back? But then I'll gain the tummy and flab too. I'm confused. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fitness Rules. Period.

Now I LOVE boobs maybe more than most guys but if you're FIT and not a boney anorexic twig then I would be happy with 'whatever' cup size you ended up with.

Fit and firm will work well enough so don't fret too much.

Good luck

What Guys Said 10

• Look the main thing is a healthy body. Maintain your athletic body (mind you, you said you have athlectic body now not skinny or like a twig) , it's healthy and you worked for it.

• Skinny body if you forced me to pick. Boobs aren't a big woopdie woo to me personally.

• My girl went through the same thing. She worked out and dieted (and continues to) and lost 50 lbs and looks great. She also went from 38DD to 36C. I was a little sad, but she is happy being fit and athletic. I would say to you, being fit and healthy is a great trade off any day. My girl treated herself to some new bras that accentuate her new figure. Perhaps you would find some enjoyment in that as well.

• in shape or skinny is waaaaay better.

• skinny with medium sized boobs lol

• being in shape is infinitely more important than the size of your breasts. because uhm. your body shape sort of has to . . match. you know.

• Being in shape is definitely more important than breast size.

• skinny body always! big boobs are great but its just not worth it when FLAB is the consequance

• Thanks hun always gr8 to know what you think!!!

• Ditch the fat for good. Skinny = healthier and that means happier. The weight isn't worth it and any guy that likes a girl enough wouldn't even think about ditching her because she wasn't the most buxom lass. :)

• skinny body is by far my preference over a fat girl woth big boobs.

• I'll add to the chorus saying stay healthy. Large breasts are eye-catchers, but being in shape is sexier in the long run. All you need is enough to play with, really.

What Girls Said 4

• i was always skinny with tiny boobs but now that I've had a kid I'm smallish but with massive boobs that I hate id rather be skinny again with no boobs cos I was happy at that size. just be the size that you feal the most comftable and happiest being.

• If you miss them hun then gain a little weight and get them back! Big boobs are great and a little flab is NOTHING to worry about, some people even think it's cute. I say do what you think is best for YOU and not what anyone else says. But that has happened to me and I gained back weight because I missed my boobs lol.

• being fit makes you confident. and its hot. that's what id pick!

• Depends...how unhappy wer you with the extra weight?

Boobs aren't everything...i wouldn't worry to much

You could always get breats implants?