What d'you think of high heels?

d'you like them?

think they make a girls legs look amazing?

d'you think they're too high?

think they're sexy or just plain stupid?

curious :)

Updates:
on a night out, not everyday.

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They make her calf sit higher, ankle slimmer, legs longer, butt higher and chest stick out more.

If you find that attractive, you're likely to think women look good in heels.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• girls who wear heels look sexier than girls who don't. I must admit I feel sorry for girls who wear heels cause heels simply are uncomfortable and unhealthy. girls dress to impress men and they even wear "unhealthy" shoes to get our attention.

1|0
    0|1
  • High heels are freaking sexy! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like high heels - I LOVE high heels!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Hell yeah.

Nah.

Sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look really sexy, but honestly I'd rather the girl be comfortable and just wear flats. Plus I don't want the chance of the girl being taller than me lol (I'm 5'11).

0|0
    1|0
  • I love high heels very sexy . Ill even wear them with a skirt or dress and pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them. Plain stupid.

1|0
    1|0
    • And it doesn't matter to me if she 'can pull them off' or 'walk in them' or whatever. Not my style, at all.

• I think to my self "great, I have to take baby steps all day/night just so she can keep up. Can't do anything which involves walking. She's expecting to be treated like a princess... etc etc."

• Love girls wearing heels, enhance the way their legs and ass look, and that's super hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them.

1) I like casual, and for some reason heels seem to be a lot more attention grabbing.

2) I am very short.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• d'you like them? dislike them

think they make a girls legs look amazing? yes but at a price

d'you think they're too high? too high

think they're sexy or just plain stupid? plain stupid just wear kitten heels

0|0
    0|0
  • best thing ever! I'm Asian so I have ass that's hanging on the floor! and by wearing heels my ass looks like its in the normal region of the body. heels make my calves look nicer because I have thick but muscular legs. anyway you should wear them but not too often.

GUYS WHO THINK THEY ARE:

-PLAIN STUPID - SHORT GUYS

-SEXY - NORMAL GUYS WHO ARE TALLER THAN MOST GIRLS.

so if you like shorter guys, don't wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great, but I totally can't pull them off, and I stumble around like a drunk octopus on a unicycle, so I just stick to flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em - and I'm 5'10". If a chick can walk in them, it's sexy. If she's stumbling like bambi, it is definitely just plain stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are beautiful but my ankles are terribly weak and they tend to make my feet roll. Some flats have done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoe love is true love :-) I can't get enough of shoes and heels look oh so amazing x

0|0
    0|0
  • love them. up til 5 inches is okay. after that... it's like walking on stilts...made out of toothpicks... :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high heels, they're hella sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • love them :D but I don't wear them much , and yes they're sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE'EM.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are one of the greatest Creations... Yeah legs look better with them, longer thinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Painful.

Awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, I love them. They make my legs look leaner and I work out and they really show off my muscle tone. They also make my butt look nice and are slimming, and they make your posture more feminine. They are also just pretty. Plus I am short so I can still wear them and be shorter than most men. It is awesome. Some men I know have a real fetish for them but it varies, some don't really care, I think most guys like it though as long as it doesn't make you taller than they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • esp nude heels. they elongate legs like nothing else

1|0
    0|0