What do you think of when you think of beauty?

I hear all the time 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' so I want to know. what do all of you people think beauty is (talking about people but feel free to say anything that gives you that tingly happy feeling).

Most Helpful Guy

• well, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder in that without vision, nothing would be aesthetically beautiful, but you also have beautiful sounds, which could be music, or it could be someone's voice. So beauty is also in the ear of the beholder.. but to be honest, if you love someone, you detect beauty with all of your senses, not just your eyes, and it's everything about them that makes them unique

What Guys Said 4

• Different societies and different times have different kinds of beauty, so all this things are relative.

It gives the saying: "about the taste that`s a moot point." (but I don`t know, if the english language has such. It isn`t my native language.

The fashion/s are sometimes really foolish, I will remind you, that for many years the twiggies were been "in". in the 50-eens Marylin Monroe was been a sex.bomb. Nowadays tthe most people wouldn`t say this. In my eyes she wasn`t beautiful, only aseptic.

Just now it`s "in" to find masculine women sexy, f.e. the female bodybuilders. Do you think in past tense anybody would like them? Not one person, excepting some lesbians.

By all this situation we have to ask the mirror:

"Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand,

wer ist die Schönste I'm ganzen Land?" (Schneewittchen)

"Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who in the land is the fairest of " (Snow White)

• link this thing

• I think of her

• A bunch of random images of beautiful women I've seen.

What Girls Said 8

• The sun.

• ME!...not really (._.) I actually think of a day,i was just walking to school alone and just looked at people and just thought that everybody looked f***in beautiful,it kind of made me realize that beauty comes in all shapes,sizes,colors and all that,of course,i took a lot of pain killers that day so that might have something to do with it...

• link

ocean.

in terms of people... I find a lot of things beautiful... so much variety in the human race :)

• I think of the incredible diversity in how we all look, and how each of us is beautiful in our own way (as sappy as that sounds). I don't picture any specific "look" in my head, it's more like a feeling. I guess that's pretty accurate to my opinion that beauty isn't how you look but how you feel and who you are.

• Me ;) <3

• Think of random attractive people, sometimes including myself :P

• Him.

Damn I hate that feel.

• I think of ME!