What do you look for in a girl?

Be specific... Like tall short, athletic big butt, little butt

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I like all types but my favorite is basically my last girlfriend, short skinny big breasted, bazooka booty, blue eyes, and freckles =P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• All of you girls keep asking so I will finally tell you. This is what guys want link

0|0
    0|0
  • You are only speaking of physical attributes, which are not the only factors for most men. Anyways, physically: Around my height, maybe a little taller or shorter. Somewhat in shape or athletic. Butt/breast size doesn't matter. I like girls with pretty eyes, but its not necessity.

Other than those, the personality is the major thing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • physically? not one specific feature, but more of how cute they are as a whole, but I tend to prefer shorter "proportional" girls. sweet face, nice hair, etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • short, wide hips, round and soft (not necessarily big) booty, small/large breasts doesn't matter...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Chubby, average hight, somewhat educated, confident, happy, I don't know why but I find glasses really cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Somehow all the guys I've been with that have seen me in glasses get turned on by them? Teacher fantasy maybe?

• Hmmm that does make sense, I am attracted to intelligent girls.

• Men like attractive women who are in shape & are pretty in their opinion. Some guys might find Natalie Portman attractive, while others like Taylor Swift. It depends on the guy, but all that really matters is that she is attractive. The media makes it seem like guys care so much about breast, butt, etc, but if a girl has a pretty face & toned body, they will like her.

0|0
    0|0