Are you more attracted to guys/girls outside your own race?

that seems to be the case for me. I'm white but I really only feel attracted to black or Hispanic guys. it just happens to be, don't know why. I want to hear people's thoughts, I'm sure I'm normal haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep 100% -

I'm black and I am quite attracted to white / Hispanic guys. Don't ask me why - I just am lol.

Yea - we're both normal; a human is a human despite color. It's just society that says dating outside of your race is some sort of strange phenomenon - even though it's been happening since the first humans came into existence.

Though I'd have to say, finding interracial partners is a bit tough - I get hit on by black guys all the time, but not so much anyone else :\ - maybe they think I'm some scary ghetto black chick lol :P idk...

What Guys Said 7

• I am attracted to girls of all races (an attractive girl is an attrctive girl) but generally I seem to be most drawn to black girls a lot of the time

• I seem to like white girls for some reason and I'm mexican yet I would still date mexican or any other girl

• im white, I've dated a latina before (my little carina) and I've had sex with two black girls, but yes for the most part I'm attracted to white

• I would say it is normal to be attracted to people of all races. Maybe the taboo factor makes you more attracted to them.

• Wait so what's the problem? You're attracted to human men that's pretty normal. I'm attracted to human females too! *high five*

• i don't think there is a problem :)

• not necessarily..if she's hot she's hot but my current girlfriend is white

• Nope!

What Girls Said 4

• never met anyone of my race.

• I've recently discovered I LOVE black men;)

• yay! I'd love to talk with you if you weren't anonymous haha

• guys of my own race

• Yeah, it's interesting to date people who don't look like y =)