Is hair this long more or less attractive then shorter hair?

question says it all, and also what's your preference? (my hair probably goes down to half my rib cage.)

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that's a little too long. I know it's ironic coming from me who has really long hair for a guy but I just don't find it too attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on the structure of the female but in general most guys do like to go to like boobs length. I do like long hair girls but there is some girls that can work short hair and they have shorter than me. I have long hair for a male about should length so yeah lol. But seriously just look through photos and find what you and/or people like.

0|0
    0|0
  • More attractive! LOTS MORE ATTRACTIVE! I prefer long hair on women so I may be biased, Try and post a pic, that would give everyone a better idea.

1|0
    0|0
    • Id rather not, I posted pics on this site before, and had to block a few people.

• gotcha, in any case though I personally think long hair is attractive. :)

• I like shoulder length. Your hair is longer than I like it. The longest I like is about down to boobs. But At least it's not like down to your ass or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Booyah, I love to play with hair and long hair is much more fun :)

1|0
    0|0
  • what ever looks good on that person attracts me and most other people I know

0|0
    0|0
  • Long natural Blond / Red / Brown hair is what a lot of men prefer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Jeeeeaaaalous :(

I think long hair (when its healthy) is really pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it can look cute, some girls look better with long hair

0|0
    0|0