Is hair this long more or less attractive then shorter hair?

question says it all, and also what's your preference? (my hair probably goes down to half my rib cage.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that's a little too long. I know it's ironic coming from me who has really long hair for a guy but I just don't find it too attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on the structure of the female but in general most guys do like to go to like boobs length. I do like long hair girls but there is some girls that can work short hair and they have shorter than me. I have long hair for a male about should length so yeah lol. But seriously just look through photos and find what you and/or people like.

• More attractive! LOTS MORE ATTRACTIVE! I prefer long hair on women so I may be biased, Try and post a pic, that would give everyone a better idea.

• Id rather not, I posted pics on this site before, and had to block a few people.

• gotcha, in any case though I personally think long hair is attractive. :)

• I like shoulder length. Your hair is longer than I like it. The longest I like is about down to boobs. But At least it's not like down to your ass or something.

• Booyah, I love to play with hair and long hair is much more fun :)

• what ever looks good on that person attracts me and most other people I know

• Long natural Blond / Red / Brown hair is what a lot of men prefer

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Jeeeeaaaalous :(

I think long hair (when its healthy) is really pretty :)

• it can look cute, some girls look better with long hair