When a girl sees a guy, and she smiles at him, what is on her mind?

What do you girls think about when you smile at a guy that your looking at?

1|4
35|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Wassup. It could really mean anything.

I personally always smile when I see someone else smiling. I'm usually thinking about how much I love when people smile. Really, I am.

Sometimes if someone looks friendly and is looking my way, I'll smile...because, well, I think they look friendly.

If I'm trying to cheer someone up, I'd give them an sympathetic smile in hopes of cheering them up somehow.

If you're having fun, you smile.. probably thinking about the fun you're having.. haha.

If you like someone, there's a good chance that they make you smile. :]

I guess it all truly depends on the situation and the two people involved.

I hope that helped somewhat. :]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

• Nothing, just smiling.. I usually smile at guys who I make eye contact with- whether I am interested or not.. I just like smiling

3|1
    0|0
  • if it's a stranger I'm definitely checking them out or if it's someone I know usually just friendly. it depends on how she acts after the smile, if she seems to get shy deffo into you if she acts normal then she may be interested but more than likely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just a cheerful person who likes to brighten a persons day, so I'm probably happy about something and am smiling at you to be friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a girl I think 'Damn, I want her shoes' But at a guy I'm thinking 'Hey baby, how you doin?'

1|1
    0|0
    • same lol. with the joey tribiani accent of course

• Show All
    • Usemyname, can I steal your line, too? next time a girl smiles to me, I'll say it! "let me guess... definitely you don't want my shoes" :)

• Feel free to take it just use your words carefully or you'll sound like all you want is to get her on her back.

• smile could be just a friend jester.. if she smiles then ask hi how are you with a big smile and looking into your eyes then she might like u.. other then that it was most likely just being nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't get to excited it usually doesn't mean anything unless its a flirtatious smile. but then again what I said doesn't mean that much ether because I could be smiling and thinking " what a creep "

0|2
    0|0
  • Mostly, I'm just being friendly

1|0
    0|0
  • She thinks your hot or creeped out that your staring at her

1|0
    0|0
  • If I don't know the guy, its usually just to seem friendly... but I'm not thinking much. I never liked it when I would awkwardly make eye contact with someone and they would just look away... it made them seem stuck-up. Its just a way to make yourself more approachable...

0|0
    0|0
    • "I never liked it when I would awkwardly make eye contact with someone and they would just look away... it made them seem stuck-up."

people who avoid eye contact aren't stuck-up, they are shy. you still have to learn a lot...

• when I smile at a guy , I do it so don't look like I'm frowning at him and scare him off.

I also smile at an old lady, a prof, a girlfriend when I look at them .

I think it's just a natural reflex.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg your I secretly have a crush on you and your cute :)

0|0
    0|2
  • nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • channing tatum.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be so analytical, she's probably just being polite.

1|1
    0|0
  • nothing.. really, just being polite when our eyes met.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be anything. she could just trying to be friendly, there may be an ackward moment or she might be into him. I always smile alot., beacause I try to be friendly and it makes me feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest sometimes I just smile for nothing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing just looking at him as I say hi

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy smiling at guys simply to see if they'll smile back.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes that she likes you and thinks your cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often it's just to be friendly I smile at a guy. More often than not though, I'm also thinking "Hey, Good Lookin', got something cookin'?". Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • heeey cutie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually think he's cute but I've never smiled at guy unless he kind of smiles first.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's flirting, she thinks you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's cute ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • funny,friendly,Hi,or handsome guy...it is good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I would smile at a random guy is if I think he is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • when I smile at a guy, it's because I think he's good looking. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally depends on the girl. Soo many girls are just major flirt, who will flirt with anyone. If she's that type of girl, it means nothing. Also depends on the type of smile. There are the polite, friendly smiles and there are flirty "you're cute" smiles

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• 1. She's just being friendly

2. She finds him sorta attractive

3. She's creeped out

4. She thought of something funny

4|2
    0|0
  • dude don't be retarded she's just being nice

0|0
    0|0
  • its a friendly gesture to someone they view as being friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude trust me, it most likely means nothing.. I've seen hot girls smile at old, fat, and bald men before. It just means you like a loveable father figure or some sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wondering how much money he makes and how big his penis is, lol!

0|1
    3|0
  • Some girls just smile if they see what looks like a friendly guy. It can mean something, but probably most of the time nothing.

1|2
    0|0
    • Bull shiznit. Yes, I smile at guys that don't have a chance, but mostly I smile at a guy because I wish he would come talk to me. I smile cutely if I see a cute guy, I smile awkwardly if I make eye contact with someone that doesn't mean anything to me and I full out grin when I see something funny. But about 87% of the time I smile it means something.

• No missy you are full of bullshiz. I'm hotter than f*** and girls don't smile at me LOL