Ladies do you find guys who wear glasses to be more attractive?

I was curious to find out if women found men to be more attractive by wearing glasses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it could make you appear more intelligent and intelligence is attractive. Depends on the style of frame and whether they suit your face. I myself seem to recieve more male attention when opting to wear glasses over contacts. Different people have different preferences. I enjoy them though.

What Girls Said 15

• No.

It's a turn off and makes him less attractive if he's hot & not attractive at all if he's average.

• I love a guy that wears glasses but some don't look good in them. It depends on the guy but if he can pull of wearing them then that's the hottest thing. Guys with pale skin and glasses look really good.

• Glasses are okay with me. My boyfriend wears contacts 99% of the time, but I think it's super cute when he wears his glasses. I like it as an option.

• I usually wear glasses, well contacts mainly so to me it's not a huge deal although some men do look more attractive with glasses :-) x

• I don't know why, but yes. I really do. D:

• Depends on the guy. If he can pull it of then yeah I like it, especially those dorky kind lol. But I'm not saying I will turn you off because you wear glasses. If glasses are part of you, then I would accept that :)

• Glasses can be very attractive.

• No, not really. Only sunglasses can make a guy look hotter.

• I don't know about "more attractive" - it depends on the guy.

But I definitely think glasses look really cute on lots of guys.

• I don't know actually...But I only met smart guys and some of them wear glasses...

• Yes! They make guys look so smart and intellectual. :) I would want to date a man that wears glasses so we can be four-eyed together lol.

• No, not really, glasses don't make a guy more attractive

• No. I am indifferent on both...with or without glasses...

• Good question. Actually, I do, though it depends on the frame and whether it suits the guy's face.

• I don't think that they necessarily make a guy more attractive. My boyfriend wears glasses but I think he is sexy with or without them. I think that is because I like him regardless of looks. BUT if I happened to be single and was looking for a guy then I think if he had a frame that was the right size and style to really accentuate his features then yes it would make him really attractive to me.

What Guys Said 1

• udol and anyone who says no, are trolls. glasses don't make someone unattractive, theyre meant to help you see (maybe we just don't want to use contacts) and our eyesight is going.

• He asked if guys who wear glasses are more attractive. Some of us said no, you called us trolls. Are we no longer free to our opinion.

• i never said your trolls if you said MORE attractive I said your trolls for saying we're NOT attractive if we do