Do girls that wear regular panties not notice the underwear lines they have or just don't care?

I thought all girls hated that stuff so I always find it weird when you can see the entire outline of her underwear. I would think they even have bikini ones that are made for no lines.

Also it makes your butt look bad. Like it's all scrunched up.

Oh and this isn't meant to be insulting even though the last line sounded kinda mean. I was just curious because if you didn't have them it wouldn't look odd.

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE with a passion when you can see your underwear line. It's called thongs and boy shorts

What Girls Said 12

• I feel this question might be a ploy to try to get girls to wear thongs more.

Underwear outlines generally only occur if a girl is wearing a skirt, dress, or non-denim pants that are tight. As I don't wear any bottoms tight enough, you can't see mine.

• I don't care, it fades after a while.

• What do you mean it fades after awhile? It's there whenever you stand. And if it's with tighter pants I don't think it would, but I assume you don't wear tight pants. Right?

• Oh. ha ha I really didn't get how you didn't understand.

• "And if it's with tighter pants I don't think it would"

This bit threw me off

• I don't see what the problem is you know that I'm wearing underwear anyway whether you can see it through my pants or not or not. Guys don't complain when they can see a girl's bra through a shirt and its exactly the same thing. I'd rather be comfy and show panty lines than have an uncomfortable string up my butt to look more attractive for guys.

• Boy shorts work too. Why do girls assume a thong is their only option? If you like comfy that's fine with me. You can't really help it with a bra.

• I don't give a damn.

You try walking around with a piece of string between your butt cheeks!

• yeah I don't know either^^ I don't wear tight pants often but when I do I'll make sure to wear appropriate underwear :P Don't like panty lines at all.

• Well you certainly noticed hahah

• I never have panty lines :/ no seriously. Ever. It's not like I don't notice because I would if I did, but they really just don't show, ha ha :)

• awww don't know why? but me I usually wear a thong if I wear fit pants...dont like to have a panty lines:)...or maybe the other woman are just comfortable with that kind of underwear and they don't mind it lol

• I don't give a crap. Who cares.

• Well I'm ALWAYS wearing thick jeans so I don't get panty lines really... I guess I'd get some if I was wearing something more form fitting like leggings. I always pay attention to that when I'm wearing those though. Usually even the slightest panty line a thong creates with leggings annoys the hell out of me, so I'd rather go sans underwear in that case. I don't have a big wobbly ass and my leggings are made so that they don't create a camel toe, so people can't even tell that I'm not wearing underwear underneath (unless it's my boyfriend and he's grabbing my ass, of course...) ;)

• Why the f*** should I care?

• sometimes I just don't care. I mean you know that everyone wears underwear so I dono't see the big deal in them

What Guys Said 4

• I think underwear lines look hot :P maybe I'm odd

• I love panty lines.. cuz I know exactly what kind of underwear wearing.. it turns me on. ;)

• are these girls you see with underwear lines, tan?

• Not usually. Why?

• LOL I guess, but a lot of pale girls don't have them. I guess the ones that do just don't give a f***.

• they either like that its there or they're just lazy

• Girls notice each and every part of their body very closely. They take care of their body pretty much . Girls having such lines are often stressed. Also, the lines appear on girls whose skin aren't toned . Also, some girls prefer the underwear sticking them for period stuffs . ( so they may feel blood imidiately and it does not spill out ).