Which is the most important asset/talent of your boyfriend/girlfriend?

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible

His/her company

His/her body

He/she won´t survive without me

Choose your option..

• Stability/money
  • Love/passion
  • His/her body
  • His/her company
  • Other,state otherwise

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not a Benz type of girl. You sure it isn't that girls know how much you paid for it instead? Smiles...

Anyway... are you requesting a ranking in order of your list?

if so...

1. stability

2. company

3. money (different catagory all together/seriously- amounts vary/vs/stability)

The rest is optional and only insecure people need people who can't survive without them. It makes them feel powerful, in control, and important.

To put it bluntly...Think maybe you have been in the high end society too long and have forgotten what normal people see in a relationship. That is why I turned down the Pres./CEO of a company. Don't want to lose myself in the green, although I also know that is an important factor of life. Good luck with whatever it is you are looking for.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0