Blue, green, gold eyeliners?

do you think this is a good look?

link

I'm having fixed feelings about it

Most Helpful Girl

• From far away it looks very nice but close up it looks a little too bright for my taste. I think brown eyes or hazel eyes can pull it off for sure, my eyes are light green blueish so on me it would look too bright.

• that's what I think too. I loved the overall big picture, but when she did a close up of that one eye, it looks really off to me

• Yeah I didn't even think it was the same style at first. I guess what you should do is try it at a time when you are at home and aren't in a rush to go anywhere. This way you can take it off if you don't like it, and look at it in the mirrors. When I try out a new makeup look I also take a few pictures of myself with my phone or camera to see if I like it because sometimes makeup looks different in photos than in person. It does look kind of cool I kind of want to try it now

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• i've worn blue eyeliner before,i've also worn red eyeliner,it didn't look too crazy,if you do it right,it looks pretty cool.

• I love it! I actually like the close-up better than the look at a distance. I think it's a very wearable way to spice up your daily makeup.

• they're all very pretty

• Yeah, I like it. I have lots of colored eyeliners.

• what is the best brand of liners for waterlines in your opinion? that won't smudge

• Stila is the only one I've tried that lasted all day without smudging.

• cool, that's what I use as well

• i like it. :)

• I kinda like it :) especially the gold and green bit, the blue? Not so much