Guys or girls, do you hate the good looking studs who get all the girls?

for whatever reason or because they are very good look these girl or guys get all love but but some of know these people are scret jerks

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't hate anyone, I learn to respect everyone because that's just how people are born or whatever. I never believe in hatred or jealousy, if he is better looking then me, then I lost to a better person, big whoop. Its not the end of the world, but I don't care about having people drooling over me, but it could be a fun experience.

• Well that's a good way to be. I am with you, I don't believe in just hating people but, I personally don't auto-respect people, it dillutes the truth that this needs to be earned. It is strange, sometimes people auto-respect for color, gender, or position, in a way... it ends up sort of bias and flimsy what do you think?

What Girls Said 3

• Not really. I just want an average guy to appreciate me and be nice and have a sense of humor. When I do see beautiful people I get envious, very bad but I have been hurt before so I wish for that beauty.

• I'm jealous of pretty/confident girls.

• I only hate them if they are mean o stuck up because of it. But I don't let them know. I'm too nice :))

What Guys Said 6

• I don't hate them, I just wish I could have one of those girls - don't really care which one, beggars can't be choosers. Just 1 of them would make me happy

• I don't hate them, but I am definitely envious of them. Sometimes I get really discouraged when I see really good looking guys.

• no because they have no soul

• yes but the skill of charms which evil people like hitler used

• * even if if that way is of questionable morality..

• Martin Luther King Jr, was revolutionary and praticed no vilence so should of said obama instead since he is loard of war

• I've been called by girls, "dreamy" "sexy tiger", "stud", "hot", "sexy", "Ryan Reynolds lookalike" but I still haven't been able to get any of the girls I've been interested in. Good looks are far from everything.

• Nah, only you studmuffin-perfect10 :)

• I don't hate them, but I wish I got the girls they did. I really does hurt inside when you've been desperate for years wanting a woman, and some other guy treats them like garbage, couldn't care less and they keep throwing themselves at him, only because he looks good. It hurts a lot, and you can't help but envy what they have, but you can't have everything. I do feel your pain, I've experienced this first hand and it hurts a lot.