How do you like your pizza?

I personally like thin crust, cheese, and pepperoni (not too adventurous, I know). So, what toppings do you like on your pizza (I've heard bacon is good, is this true)? And how do you like the crust? And for answering, I'll give you a complimentary bread stick!

1|0
21|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Thin crust is the way to go, for sure. And I'm pretty basic, too, I like cheese and pepperoni. But prosciutto and artichoke hearts are really delicious on pizza as well. Not necessarily together. And chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and caramelized onions. Mmmm. Its like an orgasm for your mouth.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Pizza only from real pizzerias not like from pizza hut or dominos, papa johns may be OK. Thin crust, cheese, peppperoni, mushrooms, sausage, tomato, spinach, red pepper

2|0
    0|0
    • papa johns has a weird after taste

• not from the ones in my city. maybe it's the water. well come to think of it, it was good but then like 2 years ago it was nasty and now it is good again. It also seems to be the one that tastes the best reheated from the microwave.

• thin crust

pepperoni

canadian bacon

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my pizza with several smaller pizzas as the topping

6|1
    1|0
  • I suppose I like medium to thin crust.

I'm open to MOST ingredients. A super meat loaded pie would probably be my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • thick crust, bacon, pineapple, sausage, italian sausage, pepperoni, ham and that's pretty much it <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep dish pizza, pepperoni and extra cheese. I don't much care for crust

2|0
    0|0
  • Thin crust, eh! That's my favorite too but have you tried Chicago style? If not, you owe it your self to try it. Believe me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything and everything

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the same as you except, LOTSA pepperoni! And if the place I go to has it, I will get an all meat pizza, it has like 5 meats on it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • HOT SERVED...with lotsa cheese and HUGE enuff that it doesn't get over

2|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and extra cheese!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Bacon is good meat lovers that's how I like mine then I add some jalapenos & tapatio I like it spicy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffed crust. Extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onions, and tomatoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • pepperoni is amazing, I used to hate it though

but definitely dominoes new revised pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni/sausage layered with a lot golden brown cheese, and drowned into tomato sauce. the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • cheese nothing but cheese

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• pizza guys is awesome! chicken pepperoni mushroom on WHITE sauce. amazinggg. trust me you have to try it.!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffed crust Hawaiian with extra pineapple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick cheese crust, lots of cheese and maybe some donner meat. I usually just like Margerhita pizza with thick cheese crust. Yum! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • ahhh so many combinations, my brain is going to explode. I will go with thin crust, basil, garlic and fluffyy ricotta. NOT A LOT OF GREASE! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hawaiian pizza is the sh*t.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pan pizza with cheese only. Pizza Hut is the best in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like either thin crust or stuffed crust :D

Good ole pepperoni and cheese is probably my favorite, but I also like other combos like spinach and feta, taco salad pizza, and that cold veggie pizza that doesn't even really count as pizza: link

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a good Margarita how they make it in Italy, tomato base, mozerella, oregano on thin soft crust cooked in a wood fired oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffed crust and pepperoni :D

1|0
    0|0
  • New York style pizza the best! ; ) none of that weak sh*t deep dish Chicago pizza! HahahA

2|0
    1|0
  • i like my pizza with think crust

extra extra extra cheese and pepperoni and wash it down with a pepsi

1|0
    1|0
  • i love the crust... :D

potential toppings: mushroom, green pepper, onions, chicken, PASTA (so good...), fresh mozzarella circles, meatballs.

typically, I get mushrooms. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin crust Hawaiian.

Yummiee.

1|1
    0|0
  • Boston Pizza. Thick crust, not very much sauce, ham ,groud beef, and LOADS of parmesan cheese!

1|0
    0|0
  • cheese and olives ^__^

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffed crust with mushrooms and extra cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin and crispy with cheese, some fresh basil, and fried calamari on top :)

1|0
    0|0
  • nyc pizza rules! I've never tried chicago deep pan pizza but it looks soggy and gross not interested =/

i like bagel pizzas too

1|0
    0|0
  • crispy crust cheesy and good tomato sauce I put hot sauce on mine so good

i also love mushrooms onions and jalepenos

1|0
    0|0
  • thick crust, a lot of cheese, pepperoni, tuna, corn, mushrooms, I like everything but meat

1|0
    0|0