What can a short guy do so he can be attractive?

It seems that girls do not like short men at all. I am 5'6 (168 cm) and it is really difficult to pick up girls in the clubs, not to make out but even just to talk. And its not only in the clubs, even in school or in public places when you try to talk to them, they just seem to reject you on the spot, I get no chances whatsoever. Funny think is that I am athletic, I do think I am good looking, I am funny, confident but still nothing yet. It seems height is just one of those untradable things that all men MUST have no matter what. Even short girls don't want short men either.

So what can a short guy do to make himself attractive to other girls? It seems personality isn't good enough, specially to those "pretty" girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not THAT short, you just have to find a short girl that isn't a bitch, cause I'll take any guy who's nice and is taller than me. there are PLENTY of girls who are 5'1-5'2 (like me) and are really nice and wouldn't do that. maybe you just go for the wrong type of girl, not going for the nice ones. nice girls can be pretty!

• so you are saying you won't pick a short guy? Funny thing is like every girl always comes out with that answer they will be like "Oh yeah I like taller guys, but that is just me, just go for the short girls, there are plenty who would like you even for your height" but then ALL of them say the same thing.

• noooo I'm saying I will pick a short guy but height isn't really an issue for me because I'm so short. so I just go for the nicer guy. plus tall guys can sometimes be really lanky and stuff. I just honestly don't care about height at all, it's not really a deciding factor at all.

What Girls Said 3

• ur around my height...:)

anyway be yourself not all girls go for height...short guys still get laid.

• Make the girl laugh! I think that is really important.

• Honestly not a lot. Maybe you don't come across as confident enough. Be confident, and go for girls shorter than you.

What Guys Said 4

• wear Jimmy Choo high heels?

• bra its not the height I'm 5'6 too... I don't know maybe get yoself a personality and get buff? idk

• Remove Chelsea from his life

• Height doesn't matter nearly as much as you think. If you have a good looking face and a good personality that is more than enough.