Dark circles under eyes?

does anyone know how to get rid of or decrease dark circles under eyes. know any good products?

Most Helpful Girl

• search it on youtube there's a lot of beauty videos out there

but basically start with a good eye cream treatment, there's a lot on the market but I recommend neutrogenas firming eye treatment or kielhs creamy avacado eye cream

next to cover it up, buy a concealer your skin tone and cover it up you can also find those on youtube videos

What Girls Said 7

• temporarily reduce the puffiness under eyes

-lots of sleep ( I know that's obvious)

-get a teabag wet and put it in the freezer til cold or frozen, place on eyes til it isn't cold anymore, the caffeine and cold temperature will reduce the look of dark circles

- always keep two metal spoons in the freezer and put them under your eyes 2+ times daily

- drink green tea

-vitamin c

• Sleep

Honey

Almond oil

• This is magic, like for reals: link

• It is better to find the product for your under-eye problem that are made with natural ingredients than trying products that are chemically-based and will bring many side effects in your skin.

• Try Benefit's Erase Paste. I love that stuff!

• put cucumber slices on your eyes

• Concealer.

• im a guy, I don't wear make up

• Fine then ice. Or a frozen spoon or don't worry about it,

What Guys Said 5

• If they're hereditary, nothing I can buy works.

Apparently vitamin k based creams can help. But they're not legal in Canada. I could probably get around it, but it makes me a little nervous tbh

• There is this thing called sleep. It's all natural and the best part is it's free, you should try it.

• Tell that to someone who has to work three jobs to pay the bills. : (

Also, dark circles can be hereditary.

• College is too expensive for almost everybody.

• i sleep like 10 hours every night

• you can get some under eye cream treatment. Sometimes stomache cleansing can be helpful with that

• you should try to reduce the stress in your life

• sleep