Do you like facial hair?

Yea or nay? I personally don't think I'd ever let myself have any more than just a little stubble.

• None - clean shaven.
  • Just a little scruff.
  • YES.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a general rule, I like a little bit of scruff, so stubble is great. My dude has a full mustache and goatee though and I like it. He was lazy about shaving his neck and jaw for a couple weeks and got all scruffy there too. I was sad when he shaved it back off, haha.

What Girls Said 21

• I like when my boyfriends stubble rubs on my neck, shoulders, and cheeks. It actually gives me goosebumps hehehe

• No it's a turn off and unattractive. Very few guys can look okay with it.

Clean shaven is preferred.

• Yes, but not all guys look good with facial hair, and different styles suit different guys.

• I'm not really into the facial hair. I mean, if I was a guy I would totally grow a goatee so I could stroke it while I was pretending to think but that doesn't mean I want it on my boyfriend. Facial hair is not so soft. Stubble can be kind of cute though.

• Depends on the face. Some guys can pull it off, some can't. It also depends on if they are willing to put some effort into it, trimming and whatnot. In general though, I like it. I like the feel of it >.>

• I prefer clean shaven, and a little bit of scruff is OK sometimes. I really dislike full on facial hair.

• On some guys it looks good, but if you were to kiss the person it would scratch you. So, I personally like clean shaven, that way I don't get any battle wounds.

• They can have whatever as long as it suits them.

• Yes yes yes yes...yes! :D

• Depends on how the guy looks

• Stubble <3 x

• It depends...too much facial hair would be way too scratchy on the face and potentially to hobo-ish...but some guys can really pull it off. When done right, a little stuble can be really sexy

• love it! I don't get how women are into hairless men, I think it makes them look pre-pubescent. different cuts suit different guys, not all can carry off the same look. but yes, there's definitely nothing wrong with a bit of scruff. :)

• Nay! Clean shaven is the best.

• I hate hair on lads. Just his head.

• A little scruff.

• Depends what suits the guy, I like a little scruff though sometimes :)

• Yes, I like the scruff! :P

• Ah, and here I thought you'd post something dumb like "NO CLEAN SHAVEN IS BEST" but it seems as if I'm mistaken.

Good girl.

• merci beaucoup :D

• like 2pac's is hot :)

• ...no...Most Guys look bad with it. Some can get away with it.

• it would be a nay from me. I don't like that look at all

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't completely shaved my face in almost 4 years. Last time I did it people were completly shocked. I always have a thin chin strap. But during really busy times like finals I just let it all grow in. I know some girls love hair and some don't but when ever I don't shave for a while and let it grow is when more girls tend to come up and talk to me. I am puzzled at that because it looks terrible.

• I like my beard because I've got kind of a weak chin so it gives more definition. I've got pics up of how I look now and how I look clean shaven and I get compliments on both so I guess it's in my head. But the beard makes me more confident, less self conscious.

• no, I hate having facial hair.

• I have known several women that claim to hate facial hair until their man grew some. Then those women didn't want the guys to shave it off. A lot of it is just what you get use to.

• I think I look better without it but its kind of pride thing for men. Respect the beard. I wish I could grow beard like Brian Wilson but since I can't, I just shave.

• Love styling my facial hair; see it as an art.

Changes the style every now and then, whereby the length varies tremendously.

• I feel that I look OLDER when I shave it all off.

• lot of girls I know said men look sexy with stubble

• I like to have facial hair but my parents and my friends say I look good without them so I shave them LOL. Also, having facial hair makes me look darker so I like that too.