Which look would you like on a guy?

Updates:
i don't like any of these but if I had to pick I'd go with the first

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look like gay fashion shots to me.

4|0
    0|0
    • exactly :D

• Show All
    • i also prefer normal casual clothing, but that doesn't mean hip hop clothing is gay. it's just a different taste. every time I see a guy with a hip hop hat on, I need to laugh. it just looks ridiculous...

• Thx for best answer. A girl who likes straight guys, what a concept!

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like my stubble would fall out and my penis would invert itself if I tried to wear any of this clothing.

The last one, by a thin margin, is the least metrosexual.

0|0
    1|0
  • The last one. First one looks gay, second one looks almost hipster. The last one seems normal.

1|1
    0|0
  • are you trying to dominate your boyfriend by telling him what to wear?

1|0
    0|0
  • tayeb put a look you like ?!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• all of them look a little ridiculous, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the middle one, I guess? Though those shoes and the necklace are really silly. ummm... yeah. I guess the first one looks a little more normal, but the sunglasses are... just... no.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I just mean the top and bottom , not the necklases and stuff

• Show All
    • why do you ask, then?

• because a lot of my guy friends wear stuff like this which I don't find appealing and I was checking if I wasn't alone in this :)

• i dislike them all. third is the least weird

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose, I would go with the second one. Though I have to ask, if you don't like any of them why did you use them in your question?

1|1
    0|0
    • because a lot of my guy friends wear stuff like this which I don't find appealing and I was checking if I wasn't alone in this :)

• If we're just talking clothes alone, then the second one. Honestly, if the accessories would included then I'd have to say no to all of them. They look kind of ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2,but the glasses,the necklace and the watch are a bit...i'm not sure what,but it's not something that I prefer,also,that bag-purse is pretty lame,i mean for christs sake you can't even excuse it by calling it a satchel

2|0
    0|0
  • look 1 - screams wears more makeup than me

look 2 - Preppy boy Ughhhh

Look 3- I hate wanna be gangsters

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 2, but only if he ditched the watch and glasses. :B

2|0
    0|0
    • lol leave your poor boyfriend alone!

• you like dressing your bf? lmao it sounds like you toy with him like my little sister toys with ken. I feel sorry for you boyfriend. poor poor puppet lol...

• goodness... I'm not really a fan of any of these...they all look good, but I personally am not that fond of them.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show us a good look?

• casual definitely lol. just regular jeans, regular t-shirts... it's nice to look all dressed up sometimes, but on a daily basis, I think guys should look comfy ha ha :p

• The Second one...but why is there a purse

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like any of them, but I think I'm more used to the first one, so that one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like # 2

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 3

0|0
    0|0
  • style 2is more to my taste

0|0