Girls what do you do to get over a guy? Coping with the break-up?

before finally being over him what do you do? have you ever broken him down to the things you liked about him then tried looking for that somewhere else? I feel like my ex did this to me. she used to be against smoking but after we broke up she started smoking, she also started liking similar stuff I liked (again after the break up). something similar like this has happened to me before and I've seen it in other cases, like some girl liking some style of music she would otherwise not like because it reminds her of the guy.

have you done anything like this? or seen your friends do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find every message, note, voice mail, text message or photo we have and DESTROY THEM. Then, I get on with my life. Talk to other people, mingle a lot more and plan things with friends. You would be surprised how easy it is to forget him/her when you have other eye candy paying attention to you. Essentially, I just focus on the things that mattered in life before, during and after they became a centerfold and enhance those experiences until someone else comes along. It's all a game of trial and error until you find someone who is willing to take you for who you are and who makes you want to become better.

• random question but do you date a lot?

• Not really. I've dated three people within the last two years.

What Girls Said 2

• I take more shifts at work, focus on my art and hang out with my friends more. I don't develop the same interests as him, if we had things in common before I continue to do them.

• What do I do?

Cry, hang out with friends, convince myself I'm over it by dating, then cry some more

What Guys Said 2

• It all interprets into: Real Cold And Nasty. Question is does it always work?

• I think they just get into the quickest rebound relationship to try and forget and never deal with it.