What do you guys honestly think about girls who wear a lot of make up?

What do you guys honestly think about girls who where a lot of make up?

do you like girls who were lots of makeup

or girls who just where a bit

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys on here hate it, but magically in real life, those girls tend to be the "hot ones" and the girls every guy wants.

Most cake faces I know have boyfriends...so idk

• haha I love that term "cake face" I am using it now xD

• You speak as though having a boyfriend is a preferred state of affairs. Are you sure about that?

What Girls Said 3

• I think some make up is good, but some women go overboard & need to bring it down a notch.

• Tbh,i know this answer to this question because...i have seen millions of these on GAG...now...most guys in general like little or no makeup...when girls wear a lot it has to be put on right...not like a clown or this hidieous creature link

• The ones who wear a lot and look trashy attract guys who want sex so a lot of them do get guys

But I think that in general they like the girls who do wear makeup but not obvious or heavy makeup since every girl, beautiful or ugly looks better with some makeup on if it is done right.

What Guys Said 5

• We don't really like it at all. However, we say those girls are hot or whatever because they try way too hard and put on a lot of make up, push their boobs to their chest and barely wear clothes. We tend to think of them as easy. We say they are hot because we want to f*** them but we don't really like them or find them beautiful or anything.

• There's no final answer. Sometimes it can look good and sometimes it can look gaudy and repulsive.

• There is a point where it becomes too much. If she looks like a clown it's too much

• Make-up = YUCK

• If there's like a layer that you can see, then it just looks trashy and bad.