Do you like curvy women?!

I have always wondered if all types of guys like "thick girls". I have always thought that mainly African American boys like curvy girls, is that true?

I know this white guy that LOVED curvy girls ! like size 6 curvy!

Most Helpful Girl

• : Well I am slim/skinny but I guess it doesn't matter as long as guy won't fool you and will love you... and he is willing to accept for who you are and what you have as long as you have a complete body parts then its fine ;) Remember,Guys loves any type of body structure...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Curvy is YUM! yes I like curvy women, one of my biggest turn ons is thick thighs(or more specifically ones that touch) big hips etc is HOT! :)

• Not particularly, no.

• there is thick, then there is curvy, and then there is steatopygia .

Ya, I'm assuming steatopygia...

I've seen a black woman stuff tshirts down their pants to make their butt bigger.

I wouldn't date anyone fatter or taller than me...so yeah...its usually black men.

• Mexicans love curves.

• Do you mean like curvy in the sense of a ghetto or curvy butt on a small frame, like 2-4 in dress size? Like skinny but with a curvy butt? I have that and a lot of Mexican hit on me.

• yeah probably the cuvry butt on the small frame but that always doesn't necessarily mean a girl has to be a size 2-4 . she can be a little bigger.

• I've seen some women with muscles that are hot and thick girls, too. It's just a matter of how you present yourself.

• i love curvy girls. they look so nurturing.

• im white and I love curvy girls

• I'm white and I love a girl who is curvy or thick. Or as my ex put it. Mom sized. it shows that her body is mature and not that of a little kid.

What Girls Said 5

• Most guys of any race like curvy girls.

However what guys define as curvy differs and what most black guys consider curvy is fat to others.

• I'm thick and my boyfriend loves me :D

• I'm sorry, "size 6" curvy? Are you serious? You can't possibly be serious...

• Thick and curvy are different.

• blame the media...hourglass is the ideal curvey body shape and only about 8% of women have it but its the most desirabe bodyshape between women but white men want twigs I just don't understand...i am part of that 8% and I rarely ever get a white mans atteniton for reasons unknown...clearly they can't handle a realwoman ;) curves are beautiful and there is a difference between curves and overweight.

ENJOY YOUR BODY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!