What do you consider fat for a girl?

So recently in tue last six moths I've gained like ten pounds. I'm 5'2 and 116 lbs and I seem a lot fatter then I did before but I'm not sure if it's just because my confidence had gone down. So what would you concsider fat, or heavy? An when does it start to affect how attractive I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 pounds really isn't that much weight, but you are so small that it's a big percentage of your body weight, so it will seem like much more than it would if you were, say, 5' 8".

Anyway, that's not nearly enough weight that any guy is going to be slowed down. 150 pounds at your height? Sure, that's gonna have an effect. 116 is not an issue.

Would you look better at 105? Maybe, maybe not. But it wouldn't take you a huge amount of work to get there if you wanted to.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends how you carry the weight. And the size of your breasts (they are load bearing lol)

I would draw the line between 140 and 170. Totally dependent on how you carry it. Just to give you an idea of how far off you are from what I'd consider fat. 116 doesn't sound fat at all. Sounds like a step in the right direction actually.

• to me fat is being overweight, anything below that I'd call out of shape, not fat

out of shape isn't a bad thing, all it needs is some toning and strengthening here and there, and you're set :P

• Wow your a featherweight.

But she can't be fatter than me...

• Its hard to say if that is fat or not without a picture. Women carry their weight differently from other women. So a 5'2 116 pound girl may look normal size, while a girl the same size and weight, might be considered fat.

• Put a pic up if you want people to judge.

What Girls Said 4

• No, You are not fat. You may feel like it, but you're actually about the right weight for your height. Society makes it so difficult for people to be comfortable with who they are.

• I'm a girl, but I'll answer anyways. You're small, medium weight would be like ten pounds heavier. You're the only one that can tell if you're gaining weight .. and it looks bad. If you don't like it, change it.

• I think 116 pounds at 5'2 isn't fat.

• Shut up. At your height and weight, that is the opposite of fat. I really do hate girls sometimes, this is ridiculous.