How tall is too tall?

I'm 5'11 and I was wondering how tall is too tall?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sky is the limit. Usually its women who have a problem with being too tall. Some guys, but not all find it unattractive. Most guys don't really care. Society puts it in womens head that they need to be smaller than a man, but that's some bullsh*t, especially when the women is taller than the average male. Height being to tall is in your own eyes. Now, I think if you were another foot or close to it taller. Then maybe height might become an actual issue, but you're not. So don't worry, love being tall. Many people wish they had that height.

What Guys Said 4

• yao ming-ish is probably too much

• Well, my preferred height on a gal is 5'7-5'11.

• 6'7 ish for me.

• There is no such thing! :)

What Girls Said 5

• 5'10'' is the average height for guys so you're a bit talker than most guys but you're not too tall

• I'm 5'10" and some guys think that's too tall, whereas others love it. It's just about preference.

Don't dwell on whether you're "too tall" because realistically there is nothing you can do about it. Learn to love it, and you'll find a guy that won't care about your height anyway.

• 7' might be too tall

• Don't worry, you're fine! Most guys like tall girls, anyway.

• Dunno.