Should I die my hair black?

link

or just a really dark brown?

would it suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Think not. Your hair color is fine. Black would make you look "goth".

• and what about a dark chocolate brown?

• Dark colored hair often has no sheen. If it has some red highlights and shines well, that might be OK.

What Guys Said 7

• No. Keep it brown.

• You look perfect the way you are, no dyeing necessary

• How it matter is your hairs are black my Hairs are also black and its look good on me. Loveurself the way you r, and not the way people like you. I hope you might look beautiful in black hair and you should be proud that you have be gifted something different from other by god. SO love it enjoy your life.

• thank you for the answer.

but I don't wanna do it because people might like it.

i want it to do because I like it

• No, it looks good brown.

• dye it the Jennifer Garner colour and curl it a little but not too much. That will look fabulous ^^

• Id go with dark brown to start with.

• Go for it. Guess I'm the only one saying that. haha

What Girls Said 10

• dark brown...but I think a lighter color than what you have right now would look better.

• I think you should go lighter. If you don't like it, you can always dye your hair darker but it's much harder to go from a darker colour to a lighter one. And I think a rich, dark brown would suit you better than pitch black hair.

• No,its beautiful...

• your hair color is gorgeous, don't dye it!

• You have no idea how much I like your hair color. No, don't dye...way too perfect the way you are.

• Dark Brown. Black is a very difficult color to pull of, much more so than bleach blonde.

• Black is difficult to pull off, and your color is great as is.

• your hair color is great, keep it the way it is!

• i actually think you should go lighter

• no it would be too dark & look unnatural because your eyebrowns are lighter. Also if you didn't like it black is extremly hard to change.