Hair color? Strength of hair?

i know, wrong place to ask but.. I really want to dye my hair red at the end of the year, but my hair is quite thin. will taking multivitamins keep it strong? as well as deep conditioning?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're gonna dye it yourself, of get a friend to do it, look for a hair dye that nourishes your hair. I dyed my hair using this 'Nutrisse ultra colour intense red' : link

It works really well, and smells really nice. :)

• thanks, hehh yeah I was planning on getting my sister to do it C: was the color bright?

• No, not at all :) I've used this brand of hair dye like three times.

• okay, I'll try it. thanks (:

What Guys Said 3

• A healthy died will keep it strong with protein AND vitamins.

• Check it out with your hair stylist they can tell you what to do

• Umm you should prob go to sallies and ask them

What Girls Said 6

• If you dye your hair, it will NOT be healthy regardless of what supplement you take or what conditioner you use.

All you can do is try to maintain some health. Straightening, dyeing & relaxing are always going to damage hair.

I suggest, a week or two before you get your hair dyed, go to a beauty salon & ask for an aphogee treatment, the 2 step treatment. It's a deep protein treatment that many women who get their hair chemically treated swear by.

• Start using castor oil once a week! Apply it to your hair a few hours before your shower. You'll get thicker, healthier hair in no time.

• Also avoid junk food and heat use

• If your hair is lighter than red you can use a semi permenant

• Make hair healthy by doing mair masks and deep condish

• try taking biotin