What should I wear tonight?

i'm meeting friends in a little country pub later and the guy I like is going to be there but I can't think of any outfit ideas. it's not a posh place but I do want to look nice and although it's summer it's really cold outside.

girls - what would you wear?

guys - what would you like a girl you liked to wear?

thankyou!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want the woman to wear something I can get off easily ;D ha ha jkjk. But really I think that if you expose TOO much skin it makes you look slutty and I wouldn't go for that. On the other hand, if you look like an eskimo I also would be turned off. Try wearing something casual and comfy

What Guys Said 2

• Hey wear some sexy skirt I love loving girls in short skirts as in skirts girls look very hot and sexy and I feel like hold then in my arms all the time. Girls with short skirts drive guys crazy. So look sexy and hot this night.

• birthday suit

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a cute summer dress, I'd suggest wearing that with some tights since it's cool. Also a light hoodie or sweater over the dress. That way you don't look too dressed up since it's a casual outfit but you feel cute and warm enough. :)