Guys, what do you think of girls with glasses?

I don't wear glasses, nor do I need them. But I love how they look and kind of need them for a style I want. I just got some glasses that have normal glass in them, the kind you wear just for looks not to help you see.

I love the way they look on me, and it will help me pull off the nerdy/hipster or whatever look... but am I going to be a complete turn off to guys? The glasses look like those popular nerd glasses (Like what sponge bob wears to jellyfish with)

Most Helpful Guy

• No absolutely not, I adore girls with glasses.

Well depends, these are pretty sexy:

link

link

And these might as well be birth control:

link

What Guys Said 4

• as long as you don't beome some weird emo/goth hybrid thing.

glasses can be very sexy. I've always wondered why they are attractive to some guys (including myself) and I have to say it's the whole librarian fantasy...a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

make sense?

• Noooo, I tried emo when I was 14, I didn't like it. I'm trying to go for a cool nerd/hipster look. I wear guys clothes a lot.

That does make sense :) I find guys with glasses very hot. Probably cause of the stereotype guys with glasses are softies.

• if you look totally not nerdy at all in any way without the glasses then the glasses add a cute geeky touch, but if you look like an actual nerd with them I'd stay away

• haha I think the nerd glasses can be kind of weird but glasses in general don't bother me. You can always wear contacts as an alternative like I do. I only wear glasses when I'm chilling at home

• I've seen one girl (she might have been a lesbian idk) pull off the nerd glasses quite nicely. She wore guy clothes like a skater and had her hair cut in a guys haircut and she had giant nerd glasses. It looked pretty boss on her. Sadly(?) I thought she was a guy until I saw that she had perfectly shaped boobs. I wish more guys dressed like her. All I ever see around where I like is rednecks and preps.

• haha we have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many preps up in Wisconsin. I am part of the resistance :)

• Glasses on girls are either sexy or cute and totally not a turn off whatsoever.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are attractive in general the glasses won't bother them but most guys prefer girls without glasses on. I have contacts and glasses and even though my glasses look nice on me I still look better without them and so I only wear them in the house or if my eyes are irritated, plus contacts are more comfortable and easier to see in