Guys, girls, what eye color turns you on the most?

So what is it. If it isn't in the poll please put it in the answer section, and if you don't put an answer in, then you can't be Best Answer (I always choose a best answer). Thanks!

• Deep reddish brown
  • Bright blue
  • Jade green
  • Mild gray
  • Other (Please put your favorite in the answer section. Thanks!)

Most Helpful Guy

• well, eyes don't really "turn me on" I just think they're beautiful... I don't really have much of a preference, they're all amazing to me

What Guys Said 8

• I don't care about eye colour. It's all the same to me.

• personally I love jade green eyes I hardly ever meet a girl with those kind of eyes though.

but though a certain eye colour can look really good in an aestetic way but it wouldn't turn me on. When it comes to eyes the feeling you get when you look deep into the eyes of agirl you fancy that turns me on :p.

Witch colour of eyes have you got? (out of curiosity)

• A deep reddish brown, but they're more red than brown. Almost a really dark crimson. It's pretty creepy. :-/

• Hahaha no I don't hav the pattern but I do have a darker version of the color. And I kind of have a policy about not giving out pics or info. Sorry :-/ Too many creepers out there these days.

• fair point tbh and I wasn't really serious :p

• I never have preferences for these kinds of things. I find many different things pretty, beautiful, sexy, attractive, etc.

• eye color doesn't really turn any guy on to my knowledge, but if the eyes have an optimistic shine vs a moody/depressed lull well that will.

• The eye color of the person who makes eye contact with me and is interested of course.

• I don't have a favorite color but I think light hair with dark eyes is pretty. Same as dark hair with light eyes. It just makes the eyes pop more.

• I have bright blue eyes and the polls show that color in the lead. HELL YES!

• My eyes are literally red. It kinda sucks because my hair is dark and my skin is pale. I look like a vampire, and I honestly didn't mind that until Twilight came out. :( I hate Twilight.

• That's why Halloween is my favorite holiday lol

• Exactly. :)

• blue eyes are my favorite color but all eyes are the first thing I notice on a girl.

What Girls Said 12

• Brown :P I loooooveee dark hair and dark eyes.

• My crush has gray eyes 2 match his mysterious, edgy personality so gray for sureee xxx

• usually I would say blue (so I did in the poll) but to be really specific I like guys with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair, the contrast is really cool to me. BUT I also really like guys with green or hazel eyes, looks good with every hair color.

• Oh my god, green eyes. Just... YES! x] Green, or dark brown. Which is funny, because I have dark brown eyes, but I hate them with a fiery passion.

Y'know what I wish I had? A jet pack. It's not related to this at all... But I still want one. <__<

• I actually prefer dark blue eyes, to lighter ones. I just wanna swim in them. O:

• Green or Hazel eyes are pretty awesome :D

• I like blue eyes, especially if they're dark blue.

• Blue *_*

• I love really dark brown eyes.

• I think blue is overrated it's still nice but I 'd rather these eye colors:

-Grey

-Green

-Brown

-Hazel

If I'd have to pick one of those I'd choose grey :)

• A mixture of blue and green :)

• Bright blue because they look like the ocean :)