Are you attracted by the sexy style?

Nowadays, girls wear hot pants, hot bikinis, etc. And also act as sexiest as they could in order to get guys' attentions. Is it work? I mean, are you really attracted that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not a guy or a lesbian, but I think girls should wear flattering things, not thing that show as much skin as possible. If I were a guy, I'd prefer women who dress in nice classy clothes. That's what I like on guys: classy clothes. Such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Dolce and Gabanna, or even GAP. The beach is a whole different thing though. As long as you're not naked or extremely obese, anything's okay. Just know what looks good on you and what doesn't.

What Guys Said 10

• I may be attracted but not in a way that would lead to a relationship. For me, the conservative look leaves more to the imagination.

• no. I don't like it. I love finding the one girl that manages to be cute and look amazing, yet isn't trashy at all.

• Nah, I think it's trashy. Too sexual. Even for me.

I would prefer a knee high skirt. Or even longer. An adult top. For bathing suits something that covers a little more of her ass. Like with panties... I just go for regular cotton ones. Not boyshorts or g strings. Most girls who do that they walk the walk but don't talk the talk. It isn't really them.

Wholesome appearing with a dirty mind is way hotter.

• It does make me notice them more, but it comes off as trashy.

• sexually? yes, but I don't bother because at the same time it looks trashy and I'm not into trashy girls

• sexually yes. Assuming their body is on point.

• Yes it helps when they stick out from other girls and show all assets.

• I notice them, but I only think about them sexually, so if that's what you want, go for it. I find certain styles to be more pleasing, but I couldn't tell you what they are.

• yea I'm attracted but only sexually. I'm not gonna respect you at all or view you as girlfriend material. just someone I want to hump and dump

• If she's got a great body and she's dressed in a sexy style like that, then yes--I definitely notice.

What Girls Said 1

• don't judge those girls. you sound like you're jealous cause you couldn't pull off a hot bikini