T-shirts on a guy-tight fitting or loose?

When it comes to guys wearing t-shirts do girls prefer something tight and sexy or t shirts that are a little baggy and have a more comfy look?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the previous answers...tight but not toooo tight.

The best look for a guy is just jeans and a well-fitted t-shirt. Hot hot hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I like guys in fitted shirts-- not super tight, but not loose either.

• fitted, but not super tight

• tight

• tight for me :) but not TOO tight ..

• i like an inbetween. I want to see your body, but not everything

• Also in agreement with the other girls. Tight, but not too tight! Unless you're Zac Efron, in which case, tight tight tight. (haha)

What Guys Said 1

• The clothes need to match, and the clothes need to match to your body. so find your own style. I recommend the menshealth style issues. You can also go shoppinm with popular women/girls, so they can tell you what they would like you to wear and what matches.

It also depends on the image you want, if you want to play in clubs and hook up with girls there, I recommend tight shirts with v cut. But if you want really pretty women, it isn't that easy.

I really had some long discussions with my best friend, she liked tight shirts on me, course I'm ripped, but she is a party girl.