How well do you take care of your hair? On a scale of 1 - 10?

I am just curious. I would say for me about a 8.7

But what about you?

This part is for girls

Do you use heat protecant

Do you brush you're hair with a paddle brush when its wet.

Do you style it a lot

guys do you get the product /gel/ / hairspray out?

Answer below :)

• 1-3
  • 4-5
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• i use heat to style my hair about once a month and use heat protect-ant when I do. I try not to shampoo it every day and I don't tug at knots or brush excessively or too much when its wet. I get it trimmed whenever I go to the hairdresser and I do olive oil treatments on it every once in a while. I let my hair air dry even though it takes about 5 hrs. but I do get it colored/highlights every 4-8 weeks but generally around seven. I eat healthy everyday and I do everything I can for my hair. besides the fact I color my hair everything I do for it is good so I'd say 9. but somehow my hair is extremely unhealthy. (mainly from the last hairdresser I went to who screwed up everything I worked so hard for)

What Guys Said 2

• I usually just brush it down and I'm good to go. My hair is naturally pretty easy to tame which is good. I used to spike it sometimes as well but now my hair is too long for that.

• lol am I the only guy that says 9-10 :P

What Girls Said 18

• 10

I don't use heat tools so the only heat protectant I use is hair sunscreen

I don't brush my hair when it's wet. I only brush it when it's in 4 sections and soaked with conditioner.

I style it once a week.

I use setting lotion, foam wrap, anti-frizz serum, and hairspray once a week when I style it. All alcohol-free, moisturizing, and with the healthiest ingredients I could find

• I have african American hair which is pretty high f***ing maintenance;

It has to constantly be moisturized or it breaks off, not using a heat protectant is not an option, keeping it managed has to be done (or it naps up and tangles which = ripping out hair during combing -) has to be combed everyday, greased every day, wrapped tightly every night - ay it's work lol

I style my hair everyday in various styles from braids, natural, straightened, curly etc...

• I'm not sure if I actually do things right or wrong... I wash my hair every second day, usually. I brush it with a paddle comb when its wet and when its dry. I brush it a lot actually... I very rarely use blow dryers or straighteners, like maybe once a month on a special occasion. And I never use any product in it. I don't know if I do it right, but my hair is (in my opinion) very nice.

• yeah cause you don't fry the sh*t out of it with irons ha ha .

• E.9-10

I do not use heat appliances, but when I did once upon a time, I absolutely made sure to

I do use a paddle brush because I notice I have less fallout than if I use a wet tooth comb. I have curly hair so I CANNOT wait for it to dry to brush because it would break my hair off

I wash my hair every other day with a petrochemical, paraben and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, I use Dabur Amla oil 2x a week and the rest of the week I use extra virgin coconut oil as a leave in conditioner.

I use aphogee 2 minute keratin recontructor once a week & a moisturizing deep conditioner once a week.

I only use natural products actually:) except my alcohol free mousse

• I am the worst with my hair. I never use anything with it, products make it look greasy and dirty. So I don't use them, unless I curl my hair, which is rare, I also do not straighten my hair, as even just once it makes my hair so dry :S I don't know how people can do it all the time. I have even tried heat protectants and they do nothing. My hair is pretty much straight anyway.

I usually just use a regular brush when brushing out my hair when wet. I rarely style it.

• I have to wash my hair a lot because it's very fine and gets limp easily, and I also moisturize the ends obsessively because they tend to split. But I never curl it, straighten it, use hairspray, or any of that. I use leave in conditioner sometimes and brush it.

• 8-9.

My hair is kinda my pride and joy, so I wash/brush/treat it regularly. I rarely style it, it's super heavy and naturally wavy so I can just dry it and it sits quite well. If I'm lazy I'll blow dry it, and I might curl it every once in a while - but for the most part I just wash it and leave it naturale.

• Probably 7-8. My hair is generally pretty healthy as it is, and I leave it curly more often than I straighten it, so there's not too much heat damaging it. I always use shampoo and conditioner, but the only hair products I use after showers are either Silk Therapy to remove frizz when it's curly, or the body lotion I use every day (it helps get rid of frizz, too, and isn't sticky at all).

• 9 :D

• I use heat protectant now, after five years of not. :/

Only in the last six months, had it started to fry. Until two months ago, it hadn't started to look better. I use a comb on wet hair, brush on dry. I would say before .. like .. 4. :/ Now, 8.

• omg I take care of my hair like crazy. I use a heat protectant ALL the time. I try not to brush it when it's wet so I don't pull it out but I let it air dry and it dries so soft and moisturized and stuff lol. I usually keep it straight but these past couple of days I curled it with a curling wand so it looks wavy. uh whole life story but I think the way you maintain your hair says a lot!

• Id say 7..I should eat more healthy and not blow dry&flat iron it

• 10! I have an obsession ha ha :)

• I'm obsessed with my hair, I take so much pride in it

• 6 :)

• 4 I put itin a ponytail/bun

• 2 I use tons of heat

• 4-5

i don't pay too much attention to my hair