"I think you're beautiful." Girls what would you do?

What would you do if a complete male stranger walks up to you with a warm kinda smile, looks right into your eyes and says I think you're beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a problem with our society. If you are attracted to someone and you approach them, you are treated like a pervert that only wants in their pants. How are you suppose to learn anything about that person without approaching them in the first place? It is not like women walk around with a resume attached to them we can flip through, before deciding to ask them out. All we have to go by is their looks at first.

• you are treated like a pervert that only wants in their pants.

^ lol at pervert but when guys approach they only want to get in the girls pants & that's the reason they approached

He could be a nice guy/good guy/guy who looks for serious relationships but the fact remains he doesn't know if he wants that with you.

All he knows is he would like sex with you.

• lol actually bars/clubs exist for entertainments.

Guys use it for hookups because it's easier getting sex from a drunk girl than a sober one. Plus when guys drink most get more courage to approach a girl.

lol when a guy approaches he does just want sex. That's all he's offering because he doesn't know the girl. He might be a relationship guy but he doesn't know if he wants one with her.

But he does know he wants sex with her.

• I know I am attracted to her, but I don't know if I want to have sex with her until I get to know her. All men are not the same. Just like all women are not the same. Some women just want sex with a hot guy and some want to get to know the guy first.

What Girls Said 13

• I'd do one of the three things I usually do:

1. Laugh at him and walk away

2. Ask him if he thought I cared & tell him my harsh thought about his appearance

3. I'd blank stare and call him a creepy freak until he moved out of my way

• It depends on the context, 9/10 times I'd say thank you with a polite smile and whatever happens next depends on what he doesn next x

• I'd give him a high five.

• well I think I would have a weird face on and smile and say "thanks" and mean it! but I would definitely laugh through it! but I would definitely take it to heart and be thankful! ha ha love <3 hottywithabody88

• I think the key word here is "warm" smile...very important that you said that. I'd probably blush or grin involuntarily! You made me smile just now! =)

• Any guy who does that is either being dared by dumb friends or really just wants to get in your pants. Guys are good actors. Even on the off chance he was being real, I wouldn't risk it.

• Well it has happened to me before and I wasn't a bitch or anything lol I just thanked him for the compliment and smiled..I didn't know what else to do

• smile at him and walk away...

for me that kind of male is arrogant...

don't like that idea because I'm not a cheap girl :)

• depends if his hot and where it is, but most likely id be freaked out and walk away

• What if it's only you and I and I were to talk up to you and tell you that and no one else is around? Is it because of embarrassment if other people were around?

• no I think its because I would rather approach a guy, because I feel like I have power over the relationship, like set the standard kinda. I'm not embarrassed at all cause I know I look good if guys are approaching me.

• I would feel incredibly creeped out.

• 'thanks' :)

• I'd grab his penis.. lol jk

but I'd be so flattered.. that's exactly what I look for in a guy.. a guy that can say exactly what he is thinking with complete confidence..

id tell him to take me out to dinner

• haha why can't there be more girls like you

• haha you rock

• thank you :)

• I'd be flattered but probably assume he only wants sex. Compliment something other than a girl's looks at first if you're looking for more than just a hook up. It's obvious you think she's hot if you made the effort to approach her.

• What if I said this miss anonymous. (It's truly sincere) whoooaa =] that shirt is nice and it really compliments your beautiful eyes, where did you get it?

• I'd say it's pretty equal honestly. However, I think men and women cheat for different reasons (usually). I think the stereotypical reason for women cheating is being unhappy with her husband and is looking for someone who can flatter her...perhaps by coming up to her and saying "you're beautiful" hah :). But for men, I think it's more physical. I think a guy can still love his wife but have sex with someone else where I think that's much harder for women but still possible. Why do you ask? :)

• I ask for two reasons, the first is because my friend and I we're trying to figure out who cheats more but you have some really strong points, and the second reason well ha ha it will remain a mystery

What Guys Said 0