Jean shorts........are they still *cool* to wear?

I'm talking about guys too. And also how short are too short for guys to wear? I have a pair of old JNCO's that shrunk so much that they go to my mid thigh. Are those too high?

Eff you all. I'm gunna flaunt my sh*t!

Most Helpful Guy

• haha the old JNCOs huh? hopefully not the ones with the scientist and the beaker on the back pocket lol, I use to wear those in middle school. jncos, pipes, yep there was a time lol. anyway, most people that get away with jean shorts are the people who like to dress...well a little urban to be nice. their shorts tend to be down past the knee and sometimes mid-calf length. you really have to adjust your entire outfit to make jean shorts look good. air forces, jean shorts, 25 XL t-shirt, and a chain haha, I wear clothes that fit me personally, but whatever works. also, a lot of indie dressing guys can get away with jean shorts above the knee, but there again. you have to adjust your entire outfit. chuck Ts, cutoff shorts (frayed prefferably), and loose fitting v-neck. also, you can sometmes get away with short shorts at the beach, or in a beach town. I wouldn't recommend going out in them anywhere you want people to take you seriously. id go with snackG on this one, khakis, plaids, or even cargo. but just at, or below the knee is as high as I would go.

What Girls Said 14

• yeah, don't wear those.

• ok so if you really didn't care what people thought then why did you ask the question?

• Jorts this guy seems pretty cool to me bahaha... link

• If you wear them, people are going to think you're gay. If you're not, I'd steer clear. But jean shorts in general are fine

• Guys wear jean shorts all the time were I live. I personally think that's too high but heck, if you like them rock those shorts on casual Friday at work! If you like the shorts and they are comfortable, I say wear them. I they are "out of style" were you live Who cares? You'll be an individual.

• Yeah.

• Haha, yes Drummy, those are a wee bit too short!

• too short. guys should wear shorts that hit slightly below the knee, imo.

• just a bit

• Below knee or lower.

• It depends what looks good on you, some boys can pull it off.

• Yeah, they're too short. lol.

• Not on guys.

• mid thigh is way too short for a guy

What Guys Said 7

• Are you talking about skinny jean shorts? In my opinion those look weird. That's the G-rated way of me talking about those (I wanted to say something else, but I would offend some people). Now "jorts" are still fashionably acceptable in the midwest.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MID TIGHT? be careful when you sit down on the floor or everybody is going to see yoru little Jonny Wanker.

Guys shouldn't wear anything above their upper knee period.

• on guys? not really

• Dude, in my opinion, jean shorts went out of style for guys several years ago. I got rid of mine.

• lol I only wear khaki shorts. Jean shorts look bad. If you're like 12 they would be ok.

• With you, I hate long shorts that get hung up on my knees.

• no there not, people wear shants now denim has to be fitted other wise board shorts unless you're a "G"