Should I dress to hide my muscular legs or show them off?

I have pretty muscular legs because when I go to the gym I like focusing on lower body exercises. The squat rack is my second home. Personally I like the way it makes me look (round butt that you'd hurt your hand on if you slapped it and curvy but solid thighs) and I'd gladly dress in a way to show it off if I knew it wasn't hideous to others. So what do y'all think? Should I dress to hide my legs? Or dress to show 'em off? I want answers from both guys and girls

For a good idea of what I mean check the link in kheserthorpe's answer

Most Helpful Guy

• They sound good.

link

• lol that's good. I'll have to remember that.

• Omfg, those legs are hot.

• Sorry it took me so long, but I kept my word

What Guys Said 18

• If you use the search function on the site you'll see that questions on this topic have been asked countless times before. And the general consensus is always:

Guys: "OOOH MUSCULAR LEGS ON A GIRL IS HOT"

Girls: "EWWW MUSCULAR LEGS ON A GIRL IS NASTY"

I'm inclined to agree with what the guys generally say on this matter in that regard.

• You worked for them so why hide them? Stand tall on solid legs.

• Ohhh gym legsss... *siiighhh*

Girls that have legs that say, "I obviously go to the gym regularly" are my favorite. You gotta have nice calves too though...

And who gives a f*** what anybody else thinks?!? You say You like the way they make you look. Good! F***what everybody else thinks! Except for me... My opinion is very important...

• Yes you should show your legs. Show your whole body while you're at it (not reveal so much of yourself but you know what I mean). You've worked so hard on your physical fitness/build that you should be proud of it. I'd certainly wear clothes that show myself in a good way. Having all eyes on me. It seems to me that you'd look good in anything you wear so basically it's a win-win for you. Beware of the attraction you'll be getting from guys because of your body shape.

• I would show them off. Girls with a bit of muscle is attractive, at least to me

• If you worked hard for them why be scared to who them off? its like making a great meal by yourself and not serving it !

• Show them off!

• Definitely dress to show them off!

• I do love girls with muscular legs (not overly muscular, but strong and firm)...the one in kheserthrope's link is REALLY good. If you got legs like those...by all means, I will not stop you.

• can you dunk?

• What do you mean?

• a basketball? lol, very few women dunkers out there- I've just been working on my vertical lately and was curious.

• Oh I wouldn't know. I don't really play any sports. My gym time is the only really active thing I do.

• Show what you got, however don't be an attenntion whore with them...Be classy not skanky.

• Yeah why would you hide them?

You worked hard for them.

• If you hide your legs I'm going to rip your dress off.

Jus' saying.

• Show them off :)

• Show them off!

• Dayum. Your thighs are that big?

• Yes and no. I'm a bit thicker than her all around, just my bone structure I guess. But I'm just as fit/toned and my thighs are just as big in proportion to the rest of me. Just picture her only being more naturally pear shaped and you pretty much get me.

• Hot! lol I love that shape the most.

• ima say thier probably hot, so show them off

• show em off!

• from a purely physical standpoint, there is nothing--and I mean NOTHING hotter than a girl who has the kind of legs and butt you can only get from hitting the squat rack at the gym and loading up the bar with as much weight as you can possibly manage. SHOW THEM OFF!

What Girls Said 11

• Show them off, dude! I played soccer for 7 years when I was younger, leaving me with really muscular [but shapely] legs. I actually really like them, but I was a little self-conscious about them too because in school, the boys always liked the really skinny girls with no muscle tone or any kind of thickness. This didn't change MUCH in high school. Sure, more girls had t*ts and ass by then, but if any guys liked what I had going on, they weren't saying so because high school is where you never admit you like something that isn't the acceptable norm to like, to avoid ridicule. =P I didn't follow those rules, but know tons of people who did.

And then I find out years later, after high school and away from that mentality, that there are tons of guys who like legs like mine. A lot of them older and far-removed from the herd mentality, but I still notice it more and more. I don't know if I was just oblivious to it before or what, but I notice those 'looks' a lot more lately, especially when I show them off. My legs are my favorite part of my body.

• The pressure still exists as adults. We just grow enough balls to not care. I've always been attracted to girls with figures that I would best describe as "sturdy" or "durable" if that makes any sense. But when I was in high school I had to keep my taste in women on the D.L. because apparently if you're into anything other than dainty, delicate girls who are the perfect picture of femininity, then you're a closet homosexual in denial about it. And that's why guys like me keep quiet about it.

• Jesus f***ing christ, give me a muscular girl over a skinny girl all day long.

DAMN!

• Well I'm not skinny, and no one would think I was, lol. I'm definitely chubby [and always have been, despite how athletic I was], but I'm also packed with muscle. =P

• Do what you want

I have muscular legs/thighs(although IMO the pic was nasty, not like that) but I don't show them off cause I don't care much for them

Guys on here like anything a question asker has no offense

Your legs, your choice to show them off

• Thank you, I appreciate your input and honesty but the fact that you're the only person who says that gives me my answer.

• Like every single person said on here...SHOW THEM OFFFF! Feel the awesomeness of having muscular legs. I'm a dancer so I have pretty muscular legs too. & at first I thought they were "too man looking" but I didn't give a damn. I wore what I wanted & surprisingly I got comments (: So girlie show it off & wear what you feel like wearing. Because trust me it may lead you somewhere good! Like confidence (: GoodLuckk!

• If you like the way they look, why wouldn't you show them off? Even if people don't like the way they look (though it sounds like they do), you do and that is what matters.

• Show them off, why not?

Good legs show them

• I've always been told that I have beautiful legs, because they are well shaped... However, I never felt good... I always felt nasty too thick... but now that I lost muscle on my legs and that they are slimmer I realize that I miss having my legs big... so I join the gym (:

N girl show em' off... (: you'll love /lol

• Flaunt what you got!

• Show them off!

• Show them off!

• Show them off! Have the confidence to accept you're not a dainty girl and that people will like you either way.

• i think you should show them off. you worked hard to get in shape so flaunt it