Do you like the opposite color eyes in your partner?

I have dark brown eyes, but I love bright blue or green eyes. Does it work like that for everyone?

What color eyes do you have and what do you prefer in the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. eye color doesn't make a difference to me

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm, not sure really. I have dark brown eyes, and I prefer blue, so you could be right. But most people seem to always prefer green/blue over brown, haha.

• I have blue eyes but I like all eye colors...the expression in them is what makes them attractive or not

• i have dark eyes too. I don't really have an eye color preference... light eyes tend to stand out more, but that doesn't affect who I date or don't date.

• i have blue and I love any eye color as long as it catches your eye.

• i have grayish/dark blue eyes and i prefer light blue/green eyes or dark brown

• You know what,...I realized I like everything.

• blue and blue

What Guys Said 4

• lol. I prefer lighter eyes and darker hair. but lighter eyes. but that's not really a deciding factor.

• I have dark brown eyes and what I would prefer is someone with blue or green eyes because they tend to stand out more than the rest of the pack. That's what attracts me or notice them first. Overall it doesn't matter to me really.

• I have brown but I like it when brunets have blue eyes and blonds have green eyes. But it doesn't matter because all eyes are beautiful to me.

• Really doesn't matter so much to me.