Feelings towards mono-brows?

First of all when are 2 separate eyebrows classed as a single brow, how much 'linking brow' above the nose is required?

Secondly, if you're lucky enough to have a mono brow what do you do about it? Leave it, pluck, wax, shave?

Last but not least how attractive/unattractive is a mono brow? Not a problem, deal breaker?

I don't have a monobrow!

Most Helpful Girl

• generally I don't like them, but some people can pull it off

What Girls Said 5

• Unibrows are definitely not attractive. Not sure if it is a deal breaker, it really depends on the guy.

• link That was a unibrow...and a weedwacker would be the only way possible to get rid of that beast

• Unibrows are extremely unattractive, do yourself a favor and pluck/ wax it.

• uni>!

LOLOLOLOL

I think the F***ing sexy..

• hahahaha. When I was a kid my eyebrows were close enough that they almost connected. Now I pluck there. I'd rate it as unattractive on myself but I think Frida Kahlo looked good (it was very distinguishing on her). My dad has it and my mom is constantly chasing him around the house with tweezers XD

What Guys Said 0