What do you think of feather clips and\or extensions?

I sort of hate the extensions, but I found these feather clip-ins for hair at rue 21 that I really like...the feathers are bigger, and they're attached to what looks like a necklace type chain. What do you all think of feather extensions, and this feather trend in general? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister just had some put in yesterday. I think they're cute but their popularity kind of ruined them for me. I would wear them if every other girl wasn't, because I've always like feather accessories.

What Guys Said 3

• This is another thing girls do for comments from girls right? Because no guy really cares further than using it as a joke to make you laugh :)

• well yeah, it was mainly for girls, just because they tend to have more opinions on stuff like this, but I like hearing what everyone has to say(:

• Oooglay.

• I think the feather clips look stupid. Feathers belong on birds not your head. They remind me of Kesha and she looks like a trashy whore. I could care less if a girl has extensions as long as they look good.

What Girls Said 9

• * Everyone and their mama has a feather extension.

* Can't really see them as they blend in with the hair.

* Look extremely tacky if it's just a huge random ass feather dangling off the side of your head.

* Multiple feather extensions only work if your Pochahontas, or, a five year old playing dress up.

Its just the most random unexciting trend to ever be started -

But that's just my opinion.

If you really like them, then get them. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

• I absolutely hate them. It makes you look like a bird. Extensions I can understand for some people but if you're just wearing them to have longer hair then that's fake to me.

• I think they can be cute if you pull them off well.

But on a side note- have you ever played Persona 3 or Persona 4?

• i hate feathers in general...so seeing them in peoples' hair creeps me out lol

i think it's kinda silly to be honest.

• ahaha that's what I thought when I first seen them...it seemed like wearing roadkill...but I guess I gradually started liking some of them lol.

• lol, we can't help what we like :) I think the ones that are colorful are better than the ones that look like they fell off of a pigeon :p

• Feather extentions are really popular in my area rite now: the ones you have to get professionally done. I think they make any style look more unique and I enjoy the colors! Lol. But yah my friend is thinking about taking me and getting ours both done next week.

• Too many people wearing them, which is sad because I hate hate hate going along with trends, but I kinda like them :/ But if they weren't so popular I would wear them :)

• i have regular clip in extentisions but I don't like the feather thing at all. I feel like its weird and they don't look good on people.

• They make me think a chicken has sat in the persons hair.

• extensions can look really nice