Abercrombie/Hollister kinda guy or an Ed Hardy kinda guy?

If you had to pick girls Which would you find more attractive?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. Wearing a bunch of either just make it seem like you don't have your own personal style.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Neither is more attractive than the other IMO, I don't really mind what he wears but if I absolutely had to choose I'd go for abercrombie/hollister just because none of the guys in my area seem to wear ed hardy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither is attractive to me, but if I had to choose, Abercrombie/Hollister.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abercrombie/hollister most likely.. But I also like guittos.. So the Ed hardy but not as much as abercrombie/ hollister..

0|0
    0|0
  • If I absolutely HAD to choose one of the two I would pick Hollister. But neither are good in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd choose ed hardy over any the other 2 styles any day

0|0
    0|1
  • i like it when guys look comfy in whatever they're wearing... not a huge fan of any label.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abercrombie/hollister is more my type of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but Ed Hardy...please.

1|1
    0|0
  • I beg of you to not lump Abercrombie and Hollister together! If I were to choose, I'd choose Abercrombie. Definitly not Hollister or Ed Hardy...

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference? All prep stores(AE, A&F, Hollister) generally look the same. Ed Hardy is fugly though and not under the same category.

• Show All
    • I'm gonna say it's a girl thing then. To me they look the same. lol

• lol yea your probably right

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a tattoo type of guy, and I'm physically fit, so Abercrombie looks better on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ed Hardy is so fugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • man, get your own sense of style...

0|0
    0|0