Number of times you look at a mirror in a day?

And would you say you are a modest person or vain? lol just want to see if there is a connection or none whatsoever =p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• pretty much to shave and brush my teeth, that's about it for the most part.

• i avoid mirrors, I am scared to see someone behind me!

• aww hahaha, I actually am scared to look in the mirrors at night because of that O.o

• I can understand at night but day? lol

• if you ever tired when you pull your heads up after washing it and look in the mirror to find someone behind you ...if you tried that you will learn hwy I avoid mirrors...very only when I dress up to work...other than that never...

• When I shave in the morning and if I wash my hands during the day. I don't feel like I'm a very vain person, though obviously personal bias might play a part in that.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know an exact number. I don't intentionally look in the mirror a lot during the day...maybe 5-7 times? Though I do notice I tend to glance at myself when I pass a reflective surface (idk how many times a day). I don't think I am particularly vain but I'm not entirely certain I'm modest either...

• I look in a mirror about twice :)

• When I get dressed and whenever I walk into my room, cos I have a huge mirror next to my bed. Whenever I wash my hands in the bathroom. The usual shiz.

I'm a little modest.

• I usually only use the mirror when I'm dressing up or getting ready.

• twice

• i'm halfway between modest and vain

i look at my reflection often lol when I get a chance