What do you think of guys who dress in business suits or dress attire all the time?

I'm just curious because I'm often dressed closer to the professional style: Dress Pants, a Dress shirt, with an optional tie, and dress shoes.

• Sexy
  • Not Sexy
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience, they like it.

• Yeah, well personally I've had girls approach me just to ask why I was all dressed up, but I've never gotten any "bad" comments about dressing up.

What Girls Said 10

• Its cute to me but obvioulsy the majority of girls don't like it. Bleh don't pay that any attention keep dressing the way you want. Better to stand out than fit in.

• Haha, well I don't plan on changing, but I'm just curious what people think.

• Someone dressed up like that would definitely catch my eye, but it would also make me wonder why he's always so dressed up. However, I'd still rather have a guy who can dress up rather than one who just wears a t-shirt and a pair of jeans all the time.

• I think it looks good, but at 16 I guess it's not really great simply because you can't back up the white collar professional look.

• Haha, well I go to a professional school so it's required to dress up to some degree, but I personally like taking it to the next level. I think I look much better in dressy clothes than wearing some baggy shorts and a crummy t-shirt.

• That being considered, it is much more appropriately placed in that situation. Women appreciate it when guys put in the extra effort, and in general I think most women find it sexy.

• I think that attire is only hot if 1. I have a thing for the guy already and 2. He doesn't wear it often. Otherwise, it's played out and not attractive.

• Played out? I don't wear dressy clothes to assert my presence, I wear them because they look good on me, well better than most other styles, and because I like having the professional glow around me. But I do adjust for things, I don't wear dress clothes to a football game haha.

• My image of guys in dress clothes is kind of tainted by Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

But anyway, where I'm from guys walk around looking like that all the time. I see them everywhere. There's nothing special about them. Therefore, to me they are played out.

To me, fitted jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers are hot. I prefer guys in casual clothes over dress clothes.

• Yeah, I can understand that. I'm talking mostly at school though, I dress a lot differently with my friends or going out. Our school requires us to dress up to some degree, so I have to meet there standards and jeans are not allowed. But yeah just going to the Mall or something I'm usually wearing Jeans, a T-Shirt or maybe a button down casual style shirt, with some tennis shoes, but when I'm in a slightly professional environment I don't like looking like a bum.

• Guys that have to be dressed up because of their job/setting - sexy.

Guys that dress that way for no reason/in the wrong setting - not sexy.

• depends.

I like suits for special occasions...

bussiness...suits can look nice...but all the f***ing time?!

NO. NO. NO.

its like a dude wanting to see a girl in a wedding dress like everyday...wtf.

• Maybe you're getting dress attire mixed up with a tuxedo? They are not the same thing at all. I don't dress in super flashy suits or anything, I rarely wear business suits, mostly the style I said, the dress shirt and pants

• I know what I said. And I said what I meant. Bussiness suits...or Suits. Its polished and professional clothing. Tuxedos are for special occasions lol...so are bussiness suits...maybe not the type like weddings...but bussiness stuff...like court cases etc..What I am saying is he should wear is clothes according to the particular occasion. Which makes him look better. Bussiness suits are a baseball game...bussiness suit to mcdonalds...doesn't work. it looks nice when dressed up. Not constantly.

• Not sexy, just interesting.

• Id think he's in my school's business academy or DECA

• pretentious

• Dislike.

What Guys Said 3

• Meatloaf reincarnate! :D

• I love wearing a suit, but only for appropriate occasions. I'll get decked out in guy jewelry, expensive ties, and everything.

• Unless they had a job where they needed to, it'd seem like they were a douche. Kinda like the exact opposite of a hipster, but only a little better.

• Bleh I think Hipster's tend to be the douches.

• Yeah, the worst are the 13 year old "hipsters" who walk around with those asinine hats.

• I don't know what's worse, the fedoras or the beanie with visor thingies.