I like black coffee. There, I said it.

Anyone else get that look like you're from another planet when you order plain coffee at Starbucks?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You buy plain coffee from Starbucks?

Are you aware that you can make black coffee for like 12 cents a cup at home? And you're going to Starbucks? Yeah, I'd be like "this dude doesn't get it".

Starbucks is overpriced crap anyways.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yea, I only ever go when making a coffee run with friends. They give me that look too.

• Oh I see. It's not a morning ritual or anything. Just an occasional thing,

• Oh yea. Most days it's home-brew.

What Girls Said 8

• I'll drink black coffee occasionally, but I generally prefer it with a little milk. I never really buy plain coffee in coffeeshops though (with the exception of iced coffee), I don't know why. I figure if I'm paying for it I'll get some drink with, like, foam and weird flavors, since I can just make plain coffee at home. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate black coffee, but I can imagine why they'd give you that look, since Starbucks is known for their flavored drinks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey it's not called "Starbucks crazy, flavored, hard to remember drinks." It's called Starbucks Coffee lol

• I know, but it's just their specialty. Plus, if you were going to have black coffee, why buy it there where it's overpriced? The only reason I buy coffee instead of make it at home is because I love the flavored syrups they have. Normally I just use coffee mate, though.

• Likewise. I only ever go if friends are going.

• Yes I like black coffee too? But I much prefer my coffee with lots of sugar and milk

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do Too..! with LOTS of sugar.

0|0
    1|0
  • black coffee is pretty intense

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• When I say starbucks is nasty and tastes how acetone smells, is where I get the crazy looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do too that's all I drink is black coffee, the stronger the better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Black, no sugar. I get funny looks for it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it weird I like all kinds of coffee?

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw coffee. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason this was the only thing I could think of when I seen the title to this question link

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called African American coffee. -_-

3|0
    0|0