Why don't white men appreciate a good black woman?

I cook, clean, do laundry, have a banging body that I work out 6 times a week, beautiful face, smart, great career. I always get asked why I am single and the truth is men don't appreciate what I do for them. Got me sitting here in my good Victoria secret lingerie with TV remote and dinner in hand when you come home from work, and I don't even get a thank you. I get it all the time, guys chasing me down asking for my number and being surprised that I can be beautiful and single or have issues with dating. Its because I am super nice to my men and they don't appreciate me at all. Why is this? Are all white men like this? I never dated a black guy, maybe I need to start? I am so tired of not being appreciated.

NEVERMIND THIS WAS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING...I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN A RELATIONSHIP
SAYING WHILE IN A INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A BLACK WOMAN , WHY WHITE MEN DON'T APPRECIATE THAT WOMAN...NOT REASONS WHY YOU DON'T DATE BLACK WOMEN. OBVIOUSLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TEH QUESTION, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD NEVER BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BLACK WOMEN TO MISTREAT HER.

Most Helpful Girl

• I may not have all the same qualities you do, but I'm still a good person at heart -- I'm kind, caring, loving, very helpful towards others,and I have a great head on my shoulders (working towards my degree in school for a great job, not a trouble maker, etc. etc.).. but I'm not white (I'm indian on the outside and white on the inside lol) and all the guys I like seem to not be attracted to me because they have a "preference" for white girls.. it sucks, but that's how the majority of guys are.. we can't help it and we can't change it (I, personally, don't want to even try).

They get their hearts broken by the wrong type of girls over and over and over again, yet they don't learn their lesson.. they still go back to those girls because of their flat out race and/or looks (it's all about the attraction).. without giving girls like you and I even a second thought. We could wear a sign that says "Hey You! Look! Great Girl over here.. just PERFECT for you!" and they would still ignore it lol.

It sucks.. but this is how guys are programmed until they mature (which a lot never do).. they go after girls who could be the best looking first place prize on their arm but then end up with a last place reject stamped on their hearts because she dumps him for someone else (sorry a little cheesy, yes I know lol). We just gotta suck it up and pray that there is a good guy out there for ladies like us .. a guy who will be the one we want to be with and who will treat us with respect and love. Until we find that person.. all I can say is pray for the good and ignore the bad. Good luck.

• i see what you are saying, but I in no way think white girls look better than me...don't believe the hype of the media

• I see what you're asking.. and I could explain it, but I don't want to. However, it would end up offending you and I'm not quite so ready to sit here and argue with you afterward because I'm sure you'll go off on me for telling it like it is (based on what I've said.. doesn't seem like you handle things that are negative too well, even if it is from my own personal experience) so this will be my last comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day or night.

• minus the however please**

What Guys Said 7

• I would appreciate a black girl, I mean I don't need a service maide but to many guys the things you stated would likely be a plus. Maybe you're just finding the wrong ones who arn't really looking for a relationship, who knows it might not even be down to race they just might not be ready for anything serious. Some whtie guys just arn't attracted to black girls whether they been brainwashed not to like them (since many guys would admit they like gabrielle union, rihanna, beyonce etc but say they don't like them in general) but many still are and black girls are very attractive

• I hear what you're saying and I know it's a serious issue. I've certainly dated my share of lazy disrespectful white women. For me specifically, it's just a matter of attraction. There have been very few black women I was romantically attracted to in the past. Typically I'm attracted to white women and some latinas. It's just one of those preference things. Believe me if I could flip some switch to change that I would, but it is what it is. I'm sure you have your own preferences. But yes rationally I see how I'd be a lot better off with a woman like you.

• i guess ...i wasn't really talking about that. obviously the guys I date are attracted to me or they are lying to me...only thing that bothers me is when a white dude passes up a fine ass black girl for a chubby ugly white girl. Example, one guy had a girlfriend that looked like a man,litterally, fat and all...and had to nerve to say I would never date Halle Berry , she is sexy but she is black!. that pisses me off. because I am thinking, dude halle berry looks 100x better

• than that fat man you have hanging on your arm. just saying...seen it happen many times.

• I get you, yeah. I'm different even than that. I stay single rather than dating someone unattractive to me just to have someone. I've always been a pretty independent person though, so I guess it's a little different. And I wouldn't turn a black woman down just because she's black. I have gone out with them in the past, specific ones I found attractive. Each woman is her own person to me, not just a member of her race.

• Maybe you have been searching men in the wrong places.

• I am white and I'd go for black girls more than white girls it's just peoples tastes are different

• I appreciate a good black women, look I made a question link

• Most don't have an attractive looking face.

Some do tho.

• A beautiful woman that can cook and clean, has a great body, is sitting around in Victoria's Secret lingerie, AND has dinner in hand? Alright...I have a boner. No, but seriously, where do I sign up?

What Girls Said 2

• to be honest white men have always treated black women like sh*t...look at history.

• if you're talking slavery so did arabs (for longer and still some today), other africans, and some indians enslave them. I mean slavery existed in every race amongst their own race and other people, everything from the roman empire to the slavery of irish to africans enslaving each other. I see you're point but you can't group an entire race together into one mindset. We share the same race not the same brain...

• im not talking about just slavery.

• news flash black men treat black women like crap too, they just take it.

link 80% single mother rate. Just look at the statistics. So either choice is a lose

• Yes girl you need to start dating black men. You sound gorgeous and intelligent, you need to find a good black man to give all that love to. Hell, even a mixed dude or a Latino. But a WHITE GUY? Stop it. It doesn't matter how beautiful, intelligent, sweet, etc. you are you are still a black woman and that fact makes you less than to most white men.

Up until the mid-20th century white men could rape and destroy black women and girls without impunity. A black man could be killed for being accused of looking at a white woman but white men could rape black girls with no punishment. It may be 2011 but those ideologies didn't just disappear into thin air. Think about all the racist people in the civil rights era, they had children and grandchildren and some of them are the white guys you're trying to date.

also no offense but you kinda come off like you try too hard. you're doing all that hoping for validation but what do you get in return? if your not happy then don't keep doing it. make sure you are happy and pleased at all times. you're your #1 priority. is that selfish? no because most men feel the same way. as you can see you have been unappreciated and taken for granted in spite of all you did for the guys. that should be proof enough that you shouldn't give your all to a man without getting the same back in return. that goes for all races of men

• i don't really know where you have been but most black people don't even like each other