What if she has white hairs on her face?

OK when I was younger I swore I knew more than the people who told me hair grows back with a vengeance and started shaving my upper lip. Now I can't stop cause a few short white hairs then are now much darker and noticeable if I don't continue to remove them.

Recently I noticed I have a lot of white somewhat short hairs around where a guys beard would be. I'm afraid if I remove them it'll have the same effect as the upper lip so I try my best to ignore them.

Guys, first would you care if a girl had this? Girls and Guys, do you know of ways to removal facial hair w/o it growing back dark and more noticeable?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing for you is laser hair removal. That's what I did and it was a life saver. It will only cost you like $300 for your upper lip so its worth the money if you think about how much you spend on other hair removal products. The only other thing would be waxing but I used to tweeze before laser because I hated waiting between waxings.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess you could wax or do laser hair removal but those little white hairs are not a big deal. You may notice them more than the guys do.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls and Guys, do you know of ways to removal facial hair w/o it growing back dark and more noticable?

Waxing orsugaring followed by depilatory cream

• Waxing.

• you shave your upper lip? uh...bad idea, you should start waxing