Which ethnicity are you most attracted to and which ethnicity you would never date?

which ethnicity are you most attracted to and which ethnicity you would never date?

Do you think this guy is being racist or does he just have preferences like us?

g irlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/511685-only-attractive-white-girls-have-the-honor-to-not.html
has*

Most Helpful Guy

• Most attracted to: Black, Indian/Arabic, and white.

Never will date: Can't say for sure. Not really into Asian girls because they often lack sex appeal.

• You said that sex appeal part perfectly. I don't know what it is but although they can be cute, its like they can't be sexy

• They often have no body. Too slim. No ass.

What Girls Said 10

• I've been attracted to guys of all the colors of the rainbow, and then some.

Honestly, ethnicity is not a priority for me, nor do I have a preference. I find that all ethnicities have good looking people.

• @ update: I think he is being racist. Whilst I think people are definitely entitled to their racial preferences, it is a whole other issue to say that white women who date interracially do so because they aren't "honourable" enough to catch a white guy. That's that guy just trying to justify the reasons why he can't get a chick.

• most attracted to black

wudnt date indian or asian

• i can date white and asian...not black I'm not really attracted to them but there's a lot of good looking black pips..

• Myself being of mixed ethnicity, black and Indian(India) really don't have a ethnic preference I find that there are attractive people in every race(:

• I hate troll colored. Otherwise, I don't care.

• i'm mostly attracted to white guys

i don't think I would ever date an Asian or idian guy

• most: black, latino

never: there's a couple good looking white guys but I wouldn't date one, indian, asian

• I found men in all races attractive, but I would probably never date indian guys because of religion, and chinese (asian) guys because their families seem to be the least accepting of marriage outside of their own race.

What about you?

• I prefer darker caucasion and neverdate Indian

• @update, I don't think he has explicitly stated his preferences at all (but he obviously likes white women). He's not necessarily being racist either but instead I think he is making an offensive generalization about maybe one or two observations he seen. He gone beyond trolling, so I think the question to him is more personal than anything else. He likes the controversy.

• white/Hispanic...I would never date an Asian including indians.

• because of their size issue?

• That is one of the factor but there are some other factors as well.Asian guys don't have respect towards women while Indian guys mostly too dominate and controlling.

• Most attracted to black guys. Never date an asian. No offense, they're too feminine looking for me.

• I agree, they are all feminine, except me. But then again all guys in the universe are feminine comapred to me

• You are the god of Men, the best of us!

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer mixed girls. or girls from the czech republic and Asians with light skin and caucasian noses. I am an extremely mixed person with 8 different ethnicities in me. I'd date any race really, though I'm not very attracted to dark skinned indian women(asia). However the light skined indian girls I find attractive. As far as black girls I'd date someone like keri hilson or beyonce. I'm least attracted to dark girls with flat features. I don't think this question is racist people have preferences if we didn't the world would be a darn mess of things.

• I would never date girls of the bitch ethnicity.

• Wouldn't- none. There's hot girls from everywhere.

Most attracted to- Tends to be darker caucasians, which of course covers a wide range of ethnicities all of its own.

• Ill date white and light toned Hispanic. Dark skin toned women are kind of a turn off to me unless its a black/white girl mixed women are beautiful.

• i like white girls like me, Asian or Latinas are good too,; but actually I'm not attracted to Black women!

• i prefer whites, Asian and mixed girls..

• Honestly I've been attracted to all kinds of girls... I love how women come in such variety! :D

• I'm most attracted to black girls, the darker the better, but I'm attracted to every race and have dated black, white, indian and south American girls

• White and I don't think I'd date a black girl. I have a hard time being attracted to them.

• White girls, Hispanic Girls. Black girls I would say there are a couple I been attracted to before. Asian girls I suprisingly have no attraction to them

• Asian women seem to be the most feminine of all. Most black women look too masculine for me, but their are a few I would consider dating.

• Asians and Latinas,

I wouldn't say never, but the least would be a black woman. And I mean a dark dark black woman. Light skinned are about in the middle of the bunch of whom I would prefer to date.

Now skin color doesn't automatically decide whether or not I will date a girl. But it will influence my decision on whom I find attractive and want to approach.

• That guy is just being racist. Having a preference and refusing to date someone based on race are two huge differences. One is what you are just sexually attracted too, and the other one is what you don't like based on the fact that they are of a different race. If someone isn't attracted to someone outside of their own race, then that's fine, but to disregard a person before even getting to know them based on race is just plain out racism.

• White, wouldn't date black or Hispanic. Possibly Asian.