What's the best perfume?

hey guys and girls I wanna know what's the best perfume for men?

especially girls what's attract you the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• isn't it called cologne for men? I bought my guy a puma cologne because he likes that brand and also he runs a lot so I think that was a good smell for him. Some times I smell it first before I buy smelly things for him. I def. smelled that one first. It was good.

• The only difference from perfume and cologne is the alcohol content. Besides that, it's about the same stuff. Random fun fact. :D

• so what's the best in smell, is cologne or Perfume?

What Girls Said 7

• Burberry cologne

• Chrome by Loris Azzaro is my favorite. It lasts for a long time, and it smells great.

• Ck fragrances smell so good! I love that fresh, citrus kind of smell :-) x

• Anything that smells fresh and isn't going to make me allergic. People tend to overdo the sprays and it's like hitting a wall. Your axe smells nice...just please stand a mile away so I can enjoy it correctly!

• I don't care... my weirdest turn on is guys' perfume. So as long as you have something good on, your in

• i like clean scents. don't get something over the top

• hold on let me just fet my list of male perfume's that I like out, because I browse the shopping centre smelling male perfumes to buy even though I'm a woman.

• well you have all the time, the question won't runaway lol

• You wear male perfumes?

Or am I being an idiot for not detecting sarcasm?

• lol sarcasm.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, I'm wondering the same thing too!