Do you like online shopping?

Hey guys :D

I was just wondering if anybody else loves online shopping? I think you can find the best deals online sometimes. Especially if the store has free shipping and you shop in the clearance section. Plus I also shop through Ebates which is very good Lol.

Do you like online shopping?

• Yes
  • No!
  • Other(?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes one of the best things ever, saves time, money, and I can get things from abroad without having to go there.

What Guys Said 8

• Buying online I've found to be somewhat risky in that returns (if necessary) end up being a HUUUUUUGE hassle. But it's a risk I'm willing to take because I get the most amazing deals on riding gear online. The key is to make sure they have a phone number where you can call to speak with someone who knows their sh*t about the product.

• Hell yeah. I LOVE online shopping. :)

Why? Mainly because of the VERY huge selection available.

I don't like to wear what everyone else is wearing. So, when I shop online, I can find sites beyond typical retail online stores, and buy something that, the odds of someone else having, is really low.

My favorite sites for shopping are thugfashion.com (thug fashion dot com)

and this ebay vendor:

link

I love getting things that are unique. Online shopping is perfect for that. :)

• Yes I like online shopping, Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay. Now there is no need of making distance an excuse for not sending a gift on occasions like Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Marriage, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc.

Please Visit the link for the best daily deals in your city..

dealsandyou.com

• no, amazon charged me $27 for shipping without telling me until they had already charged me.

• omg D: what did you buy? $27 for shipping is just ridiculous.

• I don't like amazon... the stuff is cheap but the shipping adds up since everything is coming from a different place.

• just get the shipping that takes the longest to get to your house, its the cheapest.

• heck yeah, way faster and easier than actual shopping, only problem is shipping

• Yes! Amazon.com is where it's at.

• Yeah for DVD's books and junk on Amazon. :-)

• Yes, a lot of times it's easier to find what you want, you get a better deal, you don't pay sales tax, and you can do it whenever you feel like it.

• You don't pay sales tax? I always have to pay tax when I shop online Lol

• If you purchase from outside your state, then you usually don't pay tax. If you order from a company that has a location in your state, then they collect sales tax.

• oh I understand. I never knew that cause I always have to pay tax no matter what.

What Girls Said 15

• I chose other because I HATE paying for shipping. If the shipping is free then yes I love it. As far as clothes it's sometimes difficult to shop online because things fit so differently. When I'm able to get free shipping and can return items to the store I don't think twice about shopping online.

• shipping can be terrible ): But if its like $8 I usually don't mind because I figure I'll spend that much in gas going to the mall anyway.(mall is like 35 min away :l )

• lol yea all malls are no closer than 30 minutes away from me also but I never look at it as spending that in gas...for whatever reason I'm not sure BUT I guess I should start doing that!

• I rarely do it. I like to know what something looks like on me, and if it fits before buying it (clothes and shoes). I really don't buy a lot of stuff anyways, except for food, and it is pretty pointless to buy your food online...

• Yes! I love shopping online. I buy a lot online. You can find good deals, and there are TONS of online coupons.

I don't usually buy clothes online though. Usually only shoes because I know what size I am.

• I love online shopping , and I've found some really good bargins before , the only thing I don't like is when you need to return it then it just becomes hassle .

:)

• Yess!

• I like it just as much as regular shopping. I don't like not being able to try stuff on, though.

• Not for clothes unless I've already tried them on at the store. But for other things, absolutely! I just bought a reusable water bottle this morning :D

• Absolutely, I love crazy shoes so I love shopping for them online.

• I would love to shop onlive but I'm to picky I want to make sure that I know what I'm getting.

• Yep :D

• I love it, it's so convenient. I do 90% of my shopping online.

• yes.

• i'd love to shop online but my parents say it's not safe

• Yes! it's so much fun and so easy to shop

• yes! it's so addicting