What to wear with these shorts?

I'm looking into getting a pair of these shorts: link

The only problem is: I'm not sure what to wear with them! I love how unique they are, but they seem kinda hard to style. Any advice/opinions are greatly appreciated! :)

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• they are coming up as un-availible to me...just to let you know :)

i'd probably team it with a grey slouchy vest...but it depends on your style...im very 'just come from the beach' look...

kinda like this style, but plain and in grey: link

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha, I got really lucky and found a pair at my local Winner's! Technically they're the jean-version, but I'm planning to cut them into shorts. :) Thanks so much for the advice!

• No problem! I really like them too! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'd go with a solid color top, or perhaps a couple of solid colored tops layered. I think pairing too busy a pattern or design with those shorts would be sensory overload.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white tee...

0|0
    0|0
  • a tank top

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think a plain black shirt, either a tank top or a tee shirt (maybe slightly cropped, with a boxy fit) would look good with it. But really anything, black, gray, or white.

0|0
    0|0
  • perhaps something like this

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a white, a black, or a pink t shirt or tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear a flowy tank or shirt that's grey, cream, or most any neutral color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something solid and simple, preferably in a neutral color.

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid white or gray top.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a simple tank top would look good with this. you can keep it casual with a pair of converse or play it up with wedges. you can even put a light cardigan on top if you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • A plain white t-shirt, tucked in, maybe with a belt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a cute racerback tank top or a camisole. Pick a turquoise, gold, or silver top, but since the sharks are more of a like a silver color then go with silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really like them, so cute

0|0
    0|0