Is it considered being conceited if one thinks that they're the prettiest girl in class?

Is that being conceited? It's not like my other classmates aren't pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was sitting in my class today, thinking the same exact thing but I don't regard myself as conceited. I don't even think I'm so pretty...it just happened to be that the other girls were less pretty.

I say no.

What Guys Said 3

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you may think you are the prettiest but some guy will always find someone prettier than you, so yes, its being conceited.

• Um...yeah just a bit.

• well what if it's the truth?

• It may be the truth but I don't really see why you would be comparing yourself to other girls in the class. That's the thing that makes you conceited is the comparison.

• Yeah.

What Girls Said 5

• if you dont think you are the prettiest girl then that means you think other girls are prettier than you. it may be a bit conceited but thats not necessariily a negative thing. if you dont think you are the shit who will?

• yes, but that doesn't make you a horrible person... just try to look deeper than just looks. there are some ugly beautiful people if you know what I mean..

• Yes yes it is

• con·ceit·ed (k n-s t d). adj. Holding or characterized by an unduly high opinion of oneself; vain.

Yes, it is conceited for you to think that you are better looking than all the other pretty girls in your class.

• In a way yes it is.